Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
I'm assuming that the battery requirements on this 'watch' are tiny, and the chances of it failing at a critical moment are infinitesimal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
In the best case scenario, a gun is supposed to be used in defense of ones home. In a close quarters situation, why the gently caress wouldn't you want a gun that can't be turned against you?

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

SedanChair posted:

You're supposed to shoot people instead of letting them take your gun. :eng101:

Is Thunderdome the only place where guns are supposed to fire when you pick them up and pull the trigger?

I never said the death threats were reasonable, although I imagine that the dealer made them up to get sympathy from liberals.

Again, tell me why a home invader should be able to use my gun.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

SedanChair posted:

You tell me, why did you let him get at it?

Maybe because we don't live on a shooting range where any possible threat is 100 yards away?

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Magres posted:

:laffo:

Pack it in folks, we broke him. Good trolling sedan, you did excellent work keeping it believable for a long while.

I was gonna say, thank you TobleroneT. You had a good run.

Pong Daddy fucked around with this message at 22:46 on May 3, 2014

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

SedanChair posted:

e:

Somebody got spooky in gunchat, but it wasn't me.

Ah yes, everything that can go wrong with a gun will go wrong. But it will never ever be turned against the owner or innocents because reasons

Sorry, I hate gunchat as much as anyone.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
I like the part where someone in the crowd compares the BLM to "the SS squad, or something to do with Hitler". Like he can't be bothered to come up with an actual analogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

JT Jag posted:

If you double dip, you are no friend of mine. It's a moral and sanitary issue. Dip, take a bite and dip again, leaving all your germs in the dip? Disgusting.

What about the flip and dip?

• Locked thread