Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Bellbroing is very limited in terms of variety, but it's really consistent and it requires nearly zero effort from you. Just pop the ring on and then go do whatever you want. The game will grab you when it's time to kill mans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Grabbed this for the PS3 back when it was first released. Thinking of grabbing it for PC since I never ended up doing the DLC stuff. Am I best off just waiting for Scholar? I don't really get what's going on with that.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Yeah, but why would you want to buy something by From Software's B-team? :smug: :smuggo: :smug:

That's what I'm asking you? I have no idea. I want to get my Dark Souls on, but don't want to end up spending excessive amounts of money if Scholar involves rebuying everything.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Sticking posted:

It looks like it's much easier to get the agape ring at 30000 SM now. You can get a branch in the Bastille, no lockstones are required, the Flexile Sentry is much more forgiving now that there's a shortcut and you don't need to waste 1000 souls on Lenigrast since McDuff is available straight away. I'm tempted to farm up an estoc instead of buying one, what's the best source of straight sword hollows? I've been murdering the one in the ballista room for ages with no luck.

What's the strategy here? Straight into Heide's to Dragon Rider, sprint through No-Man's to the boss, then make your way to Straid?

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

What's the deal with Loyce souls? I've gotten 41 of them thus far, but for the last ten runs, if not more, I haven't seen a single loving one of them. It's like they just stopped dropping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

You should've taken a mushroom or something the second you stepped on to the lava, so that between the damage resistance and heal-over-time, you'd make it.