Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

There are ways around the cap, but they all have Consequences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Mustached Demon posted:

Thank you, now I'm picturing it hauling hundreds of dancing skeletons.

Defeated a giant demon slug and headless snake lady. She threw her head at me then got a tail full of sword. Ladder bro told me about her so I was prepared for poison.

I now have two places to go: the pit in majula (thanks ladder bro) and iron keep. Which one has cool armor? I haven't upgraded any armor yet (wearing drangleic chest, royal sword hat) because I don't completely like the look. Looking for heavier stuff because big man smash.

I feel like I end up wearing some piece of armour from the iron keep most runs, I like the fashion of it and the enemies there have a high drop rate.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Serephina posted:

Honestly I don't even get how people understand all of this. The Dark souls games have been very consistent 'what the hell is going on, why is my dude setting himself on fire, who told him how to do that?' since the very get-go. That the fandom somehow managed to extract something, anything, from scouring lore snippes hidden in firebomb and crossbow descriptions is beyond me.

I always liked the honesty of DS2's intro here. "One day you will stand before its decrepit gate without really knowing why."