Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sorry for breaking rules but since it fits with discussion i just wanna say that mlb.tv allows for like 5 concurrent logons, and even though wwe network says 1 user ever or whatever, i've shared with a friend across the country and have had 0 repercussions. obviously could change at any time and we'll be hosed but not a peep so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Bard Maddox posted:

Massively overrated by really annoying fans who won't stop talking about him?

lol your fave char is probably like herc or somethin shut the gently caress up

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

herc was cooler in oz when he died from having a cell phone

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ChampRamp posted:

ps. he used you're instead of your

Nice catch.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

i don't know what that was but i didn't like it and it's gone now

I liked it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pee

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I don't think so, Tim :cheeky:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

No, rovert also misgendered them, and as his PR manager would strongly advise big rov to acknowledge the mistake and move on a better person.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i understand the purpose of this thread but i had never heard of levyman until two days ago and now he's every where. i just want to say i dont' like him

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Most definitely just as long as that hair dye is a mixture from you're beautiful blonde hair dye bethern @AlexaBliss_WWE @CarmellaWWE & @WWE_MandyRose. In fact add @ReneeYoungWWE, @LanaWWE, @NatbyNature, @LaceyEvansWWE, @DanaBrookeWWE, @MsCharlotteWWE hair dye to it as well!😊❤️

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Nobody has a problem with Dave disliking the match, or anyone disliking the match in general (calling people cops or w/e is just funney rear end twitter poo poo) but comparing it to BJW (5 times worse, even!) is completely insane, & crying about the indies suddenly copying the match is super ignorant. Dave is cancelled and that's it chief Boomer okay bommer

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Tbf it probably was more dangerous than a BJW match cos Kenny hits stuff like snapdragons when most BJW guys chain wrestle between deathmatch spots.

It probably was in that sense, but I don't think he was talking about it in that way. Just felt like really odd pearl clutching from the same guy who argues with people about Will Ospreay every day.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

agreed with major mungus

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that guy's a piece of garbage please stop linking him it goes past stupid wrestling opinions and into disgusting rhetoric and lulzy aids poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

LMFAO

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

He's an idiot and this is the thread to post about and mock idiots. Die mad about it.

jesus

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Hey you think talking about this annoying guy all the time is annoying. You should die.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

lol

Everything I want to say to you would get me a 6-hour break, so I'll just link this instead, I guess: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Die%20mad%20about%20it

:ocelot:

What have I done to make you want to say things that would get you in trouble? If I've offended or troubled you, please PM me so I can rectify it. I didn't know what that meant.

e; Ah, you don't have platinum. That's a shame.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

very strange

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I Before E posted:

The Boogeyman, but he's going... to suck ya!

https://twitter.com/realboogey/status/1211728972964171776

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

That guy sure is a wacko!!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

SA Forum Contest: Find the biggest psycho to link here for some reason. The stupidest fan opinions are the ones that involve heinous crime!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

people just say that to make themselves feel better about still using twitter when it's openly a platform for white supremacists

wtf do you think facebook is

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

That guy's a real wacko

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

That guy's a real wacko

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Check out this guy said the N word on twitter

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

i know it was the flow of conversation but i would like to do my fellow posters a solid and remind them not to talk about posts on this subforum in here. especially in these sensitive times about naito. it feels weird being IK and i don't want to push anyone to stop enjoying themselves too much considering the dumb ways that i interact with you all, so i'm trying to just be a guiding light rather than a 'force'.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

no jokes allowed for you. the rest of us it's still allowed but it appears you're now on a "list" of jokers who've done one too many tricks.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sorry to be a party pooper but this thread gets really uncomfortable to me sometimes. i think it's funny to rag on people for saying like 'Russo WCW outdrew raw and aew COMBINED 20 years ago so it's really good and russo is a god' but i don't really like pasting bios and looking through to find their virginal crybaby woes. feels too GBS and easy to go south very quickly. its my 2 cents.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The Fiend

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hahahah that's a pretty good one

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that's him. he's done some very good work but is generally what you see in here

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

glad i got to read that guy's stupid rear end opinion

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao The rock craves baby blood.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I can agree with that, you asked very kindly

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

imagine if he’s right though 🦶🤏😆

e: not sure how those got there

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

love it or leave it, press 1 for english yee haw!! Chicken salt is made out of gigantic venomous spiders and indigenous artifacts. We love macaroni and we love yellow mustard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

American cuisine (Hot dog and peperony) >>> Australian cuisine (Gamey roo meat + "Chicken salt") >>> british "cuisine" (Grey goop on a plate)