Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

MassRafTer posted:

Look I liked the red haired girl as much as anyone but Omar was a solid host for Wild and Crazy Kids.

This is a good post, and I give it a rating of Awesome (as opposed to Cool or Bogus)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Mob posted:

I was hoping it was ROIDTECH and was extremely disappointed

Same here :(

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Daniel Bryan posted:

i bought oatgan's house

It's swank as hell, ya done good

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Mob posted:

the best crowd for me hoping Great White is the musical guest

A+

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

this isnt a stupid opinion but i had to share it because tumblr is so batshit loving insane

http://wwe-oneshotsandimagines.tumblr.com/post/130238810817/so-much-love-to-give-9

gently caress you all, this is hilarious

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

I am 100% on board with Cesaro being the WWE Films version of Jason Statham.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Dean Ambrose is cool and I'll never not love the "jump on someone and flail while you both fall down" style of offense. Also one time he pushed a hot dog cart to the ring and sprayed those guys with hot dog toppings.

He also helped Seth Rollins with his entry to the ice bucket challenge. What a nice man.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Lady Naga posted:

It's TNA though, it's doubtful the checks ever cleared.

Something Taz should be accustomed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I found this very insightful. Could you also comment on where Francesca and Francesca II fall within the New Day hierarchy?

3rd best, I imagine.