Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

every weird anti-AEW person obsesses over Rush vs Jungle Boy like it was the most heinous shoot in pro wrestling history

RUSH kicks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

zimbomonkey posted:

What isn't?

Big Bill

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

SG Bamboo posted:

They spell disaster for Biden at Sacrifice

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

The :yeah: movement

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

The_Rob posted:

This is the same genre of tweet when they say like. “Wow jey uso says thank you to Baron Corbin before he pins him this shows that he really cares about this company. “

And when you watch the video nothing like that ever happened.

He said that you son of a bitch

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Pfft yea the salvation army

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Pylons posted:

Not even half of a Rolling Loud.

wrap it up AEWailures

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Ryback is the “we have Brian Cage at home” of wrestlers

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Al Snow fuckin sucked.

lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The only way All In can become the biggest event ever in Wrestling is if we get Kojima elbow dropping Punk's balls again

Sadly, he doesn’t have the technology

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

You know I do believe I heard something about Mercury being in retrograde

[nods sagely, and then extremely dumbly] mercury was played for saraya

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

I can understand thinking it wouldn't escalate like it did, or trusting a vet to be building to an angle -given the way TK generally gives his talent flexibility to tell the stories around his booking.
Similarly after bending over backwards to make sure Punk could come back he wouldn't be involved in another fight less than a year after the first that almost cost him his job.

Here's some stuff from the AEW Facebook post of the memo from Khan

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

"what kind of beta cuck is tony khan for not wanting to be assaulted by someone physically more imposing than he is smdh" is such a wild take but, thats twitter for ya

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

cm punk is going to join street beefs and get knocked out by a guy who sells plumbing equipment out of the back of a korean/mexican fusion food truck

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lol

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Dusty Rhodes lived in my closet from 1991-1993 and would routinely scare me at night, harvesting my screams to use as fuel for the WCW Powerplant.

tale as old as time

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

It's true, here's the proof

much to think about

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Shard posted:

Thoughts on X?

jay_sherman_the_critic_it_stinks.bmp

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Alaois posted:

he posts here under the name "MJeff"

big if true

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i saw a guy fall down out of a tree who moved better than tyrus did

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

keithy george posted:

It’s a shame for Val Venis, who has been this insane for over a decade, and now the mainstream has caught up with him.

So THATS what Sheamus’ original theme song was saying!

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don’t know that Tony has a second in command who would even run the show the way Vince does even if he did want to leave to join Mox at the hospital.

Tony leaves the arena to go check on Mox at the hospital, and Bryan Danielson picks up his headset in gorilla and just keeps yelling out “GRAB HIS DICK AND TWIST IT!”

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Dave is hunter Biden of wrestling

many have said this

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

the numbers dont lie

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

fatherboxx posted:

The Land of Cope

- Broken Matt Hardy addressing his Enemies

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

WWE Fan (September 30, 2023): edge is so good, im glad he got to retire, he deserves all of the accolades given to him

WWE Fan (October 1, 2023): I HOPE EDGE BURNS IN HELL FOREVER

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Vandar posted:

I liked the Varsity Blondes a whole lot, but Julia looking at the group, realizing they were a dead end for her career, and running off to beg Malakai to let her hook up with the House of Black is the smartest thing she could have possibly done.

Julia Hart also owns. coincidence???

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Alaois posted:

people have attributed both Beepie and pape to being originated on BTE at this point, what weird little subforum in-joke will be next

Kip Sabina asked Colt Cabana if he has stairs in his house

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Definitely has the cadence of a goon song parody

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

In a way we’re ALL like Tony Khan except for me, who is in fact Tony Khan

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Germansimp posted:

Either way it will make for an entertaining Reaction.

[Panicking] uh uhh In Your House

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I watched the scrum and tony khan just kept quoting early 2000s video “The Juggernaut, Bitch” every time a journalist asked him about anything, it was very disconcerting.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

I think that dog already looked like that, nobody slammed a door in his face.

his name is ace steel, tyvm

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

HulkaMatt posted:

We've known for so long.... his team with Chuck Taylor in 2009... Men of Low Moral Fiber....

...my god

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

every time i have a real fight i make sure to slap my thigh whenever i kick someone. alternatively, i stomp the ground every time i throw a punch. also mike tenay is there, for some reason?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

I find it hard to believe this forum ever did anything regrettable. How's Lowtax?

hes having a blast

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

everyone involved in wrestling no matter how minor is stupid that includes you and the moderators of the wrestling forum and hell even me

it’s true, i watch wrestling occasionally and am about as stupid as possible without being ushered away to a facility

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Nice to see that the wrestling takes on Threads are as dumb as the wrestling takes on Twitter

me and the missus going to a couples retreat to find a new number one contender for our tag team titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao