Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Muddy Burphy posted:

I love the Metsfan logic of "this free piece of bread I gave you may be moldy, but at least you didn't pay :10bux: for a steak"

But also the bread is styrofoam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Seems like you are wrong and I'm right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm surprised somebody can misinterpret Vader as having a problem with 'flippy moves' just because he hates the version of the stalemate spot where both guys clearly have no intention of harming eachother. But it's cool as hell looking so too bad for him as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well i didn't see vader's other tweets and i guess his take on the anime sequence did not stop there. he is just a big old idiot. sorry and god bless u Marquis de Pyro

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

neonbregna posted:

Attempts at jokes are not allowed on this dead gay comedy forum

Haha, yeah! And the other way around too. Nobody should be told their poo poo sucks very bad either. We're sticking it to everybody tonight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only stupid opinion about seth rollins being too dangeous is that it probably feels good to be injured when he does harmful strikes and throws. That sounds very stupid because it is nearly impossible to feel good if trhat happened

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't believe there's a good post on that site

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Why did they never change Mike Tenay's name to Mike TNA?

Edit: If you google Mike Tenay here's the image that pops up first

that's album art for some guy who makes 80s music under the name mike tenay and puts it on bandcamp/soundcloud

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there should be almost zero home grown talent since there is no chance it would be as good as signing talent from elsewhere. What's the big deal.

If you want to start talking about implications for the future based on this practice and other concurrent wwe practices involving independent wrestling then read my lips: "stop that please"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that man shouldnt have put his phone number on his "bignature" (big signature)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone Is holding the entire regal family hostage and for all this time has been forcing them all to take part in a sick game of deception against the tna mecca community, probably

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some one send me the crucial exchange points for posting On here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The guy who said Chris Jericho is tall is actually wronger than the decision To birth me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't read the posts and my post was already made so now i changed it into this, quickly. pm me if you want to.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/SamChavez82/status/919282951736590336

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They pretty much sold the show as the main event with naito it seems like

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In any case, I lived due to the love of my family and friends.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Many WWE wrestlers respond to people by saying something mean and the words "you're blocked" or similar. But when you throw in the fact that asuka doesn't know a single word of english or how to emote or wrestle, she may be in very spicey water

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The greatest royal Rumble hasn't happened yet either but people are damning wwe as though it has and that no women were on the card dressed up as 205 live boys.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oops! Sorry for being in the wrong thread. I apologize

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:01 on May 3, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Does Okada make like 14 mil a year or something

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Man. that isn't fair at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I need the real numbers before i can stop believing those ones.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks and now some have been sorted. would you rather pay Okada's 250k appearance fee, or pay all of those wrestlers and keep the remaining money for yourself? It would be a lot that you keep.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It seems like those numbers are for wrestling, not just an appearance which is most likely a lot lower for most

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I emailed rey mysterio about appearance fee versus wrestling fee. If I hear back a difference of at least 50k then it will be somewhat sorted

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol at you whiners

This is a MAN. 100%. Look at this man! And you can never be this man. You know it, your girlfriend/wife/significant other knows it. And it bothers you so much that you hate him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there is evidence that they may have

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I Before E posted:

Everything is EVIL

IVEL?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

irc.msn.com 6667 #prowrestling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah it's kind of weird but expected that many fans of njpw would think women are a different inferior species who aren't worth their time when taken seriously. they're used as slaves in that company

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I signed an NDA with WWE recently but cannot disclose the nature of it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i was 11 i got pushed out of an e-fed by older kids who were writing 3,500 word novellas for every 'rp' about once a day. i asked the guy who ran the efed if my character could become a commentator and he said yes and put my character in for one show and then stopped. i was very sad about that e-fed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was in another efed in 1998-1999 where the guy who played hardcore holly made fun of me when i said as rey mysterio that i am the most "agilistic" wrestler in the world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

which company

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eva marie and ronda are both good in wrestling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

much later while laying in bed he said he does not remember what harley race looks like and the earliest ric flair match he has seen was slamboree 1994

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My friend david is here. explain yourself to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

new jack