Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

idk ive never heard of the guy it just seemed like a good stupid take for the stupid take thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

edogawa rando posted:

Wait, it's not?

Former Trustbusters member and Swerve heavy Parker Bordeaux.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its been a few years im sure he didn't look that goofy everyone is proba-

Hrm.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Duke Pukem posted:

Only 29 minutes on smackdown? That's crazy. How do people not get bored out of their minds?

They're programmed not to

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Bully Ray angrily dragging a fan backstage for booing his girlfriend to explain the concept of competition to him

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Counterpoint: collision airs every saturday until the rumble, a sunday show, comes along to stomp on it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cult of Pies posted:

Why do women hire hitmen?

john pollock derangement syndrome, easily the funniest type. he's just a little canada man!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I feel like most of his engagement comes from his fans itt talking about how he doesn't get engagement as they rush to post his latest missive

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I think i capped out at like 13 followers total ever on twitter so i feel kinda like charlie from willy wonka when people here are like "oh he only has 10000 followers, he only got 800 rts, he's basically not even on the platform" lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ah yes, all those matches rollins and punk are capable of having. Those matches. The... real ones.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Drakkel posted:

Is "mascot" some new indecipherable slang term for wrestlers that idiots on wrestling twitter hate or something?

It means they're cornette guys

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Plus sting having giant previously unmentioned polo shirt sons is just really funny on its face. Way to be in your late 30s, polo shirt sons

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Do yall think people in vegas or chicago have heard of sasha banks? is she a national act

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I do think she'll get a great pop in Boston, I just also think she'd get a great pop anywhere! People have cable!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Boston is a world class city unlike Vegas, the mobs irrigation project in the desert, and Chicago which is landlocked and impossible to be world class. Keep hating losers :wrongcity:

They call it the Paris of the East

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chicago dog sales skyrocket as local darling Celery Salt Sasha greets the fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

how did they pick 6 of the 12 i wonder

Did they sort them, maybe? Arrange them somehow?