Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I never did an efed but if I had it would be an accountant who thought he was signing a deal to run the books for the promotion but ended up signing a wrestling contract instead. He would be able to get out of it once he lost a match but he keeps accidentally winning in increasingly unlikely ways despite not wanting to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
It's really the zero engagement to every single tweet that makes it for me.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
It IS pretty sad

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I really thought when Brock squashed Kofi that it was leading to Big E defeating Brock down the line, but nope!

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Does someone mind explaining what Satin is referring to in that tweet? Also, lol

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

quote:

Punchsport Pagoda › The AEWBotches Memorial Bad Takes Thread

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Whatever happen to that one guy (Ryan something?) who was wrote NXT before HHH decided he wanted all the credit?

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

El Generico posted:

unnecessary flips unironically loving rule

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWxaVe_Ka-8

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Danielson has been taunting a lot in his matches so him losing because he was too busy taunting is a good idea. Maybe even right at the start of the match, to show that he was too distracted. Like he's turned to taunt and then comes back around right into someone's finisher.

Maybe he could even lose in 18 seconds

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Wow, way to violate HIPPA

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
If there’s a better way to get ready for the Royal Rumble I’d like to hear it

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Lie

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Bluey is genuinely pretty funny

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

This feels like a Jon Bois tweet

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Benoit: This murder was committed some time ago. Look, the body’s stone cold.

Me: *saying, “Heh,” at an increasingly loud volume while looking around frantically for someone to pay attention to me-*

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Seams posted:

Maxwell runs afoul of an British person

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Also the one hero who ripped up his Hogan towel and then threw up the “4”

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
baited breath

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Tato posted:

If Karrion Kross was a completely different wrestler people might like him more? Well, yeah.

Killer Kross got attention when the gimmick was "HEY LOOK AT SCARLETT and killer kross is here too" but WWE seems hellbent on making Kross the focal point of that act.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
The film featured professional scenes that involved different actors in scripted feuds and storylines. Actors were portrayed as either mobsters or police officers as they followed a series of events which built tension, culminating in a dramatic scene or series of scenes.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I don’t know the situation either but QT Marshall vs Pentagon Jr in an ambulance match sounds fun :shrug:

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I hope Ryback joins AEW so Bryan Danielson can bully him some more

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Scooter Lesley is a peak Loser Fuckface Nerd name

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
There are people who like wrestling for the art of it and there are people who are legitimately too stupid to understand CW-level storylines. These people are, unfortunately, indistinguishable from one another.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
lol the leather vest

Also, why is his shirt so voluminous?

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
They haven’t even shown her shaking anyone’s hand backstage! What the hell

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

beepo posted:

I'd genuinely like to see wrestlers try to replicate as close a possible any MMA fight of the year candidate. They are usually high paced back and forth fights, but there isn't much "wrestling psychology" beyond striker wants to strike and grappler wants to grapple. If anything, the real fights that people like to watch are mostly psychology free spot fests.

I can't remember which exact matches but I feel like Bryan Danielson does this every once in a while. I think I recall he and Punk replicating someone missing a spinning backfist, falling, and eating a knee at some point. Does this ring a bell to anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Nick Wilde probably would like Eric Bischoff, to be honest