Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Now take my hands, if we be friends,
And tell me what my loving knuckles say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sanguinia posted:

If "Not every person who acts inappropriately towards a celebrity is a serial killer and CM Punk should get a bodyguard just to be safe" is a Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinion, sign me up for being a Stupid Wrestling Fan.

Honestly, you could post pretty much anything you say in this thread.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Ktik posted:

I think he's making an awful joke about how dirt sheets saying TNA morale is low, and now after a GREAAATTTTT PPV event, the dirt sheet backstage area has low morale.

Yeah, it's just a really bad joke.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

rovert posted:

I've been rumbled:

Yikes!

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

maxallen posted:

As I recall, it was after a shoot where she said she treated them like paid vacations.

Yeah, she said that on Colt's podcast.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Otto von Ruthless posted:

I'm kind of operating under the assumption that all those people are actual punchsports pagoda posters troll accounts

I refuse to believe that NomDePlume isn't a troll.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

oldpainless posted:

What is hypocritical about it?

That he wasn't writing that much about him until after he died? I don't know. Reading that was painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

St Evan Echoes posted:

Pity, he should have switched to WWE if he wanted a proper burial

:drat: