Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I don't either, apparently it's a lot more noticable if you use headphones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

mods change my name to E Tard

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Nom De Plume is the best gimmick of 2015

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

:commissar:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

It's a shame TNA are on a ad-rev sharing deal so it's hard to work out exactly how many times more a superbowl ad slot is worth compared to how much POP are spending on TNA in total

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

global force wrestling is dead already

All that TV they taped will air any day now and propel GFW to a huge 2016

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

spudsbuckley posted:

He's sort of right though.

Riot and Cross are both pretty bad despite being established indie workers, their matches in NXT have been boring and it would be an absolute waste of time putting them on the main roster because no one will care about them.

The same thing is happening with Itami. He has the Japanese/Indie cred but he has gone down like a wet fart on NXT both before and after his injury and very few people really give a poo poo about him.

Right thread

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

I've watched Marko break his leg taking a move through a table or door, I forget what. If he's willing to do that I'm happy to call him a wrestler.

obviously he's a wrestler, the fanny pack is right there :proof:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Feel like the most dangerous part of blading(assuming you've been taught to do it correctly) is potentially getting woozy if you're a heavy bleeder and loving up one of the numerous basic moves that can actually injure you, but even then idk if it's enough blood loss to cause something like that

Also hepatitis

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Finally everyone can live under WWE city law

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Alaois posted:

to this day i still don't get the heisenberg/jesse line

I think the actor was a celeb guest that show and whoever wrote the thing was super worried about the reaction they'd get for the 5 seconds they'd show up on camera for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

I've been trying to parse this thing for a while and thought I had it figured out, I figured he was using the columns to track wins for the person listed at the top of the column. But that's not right, because Moxley doesn't even have a column. And he's still putting the score at the end of the row, but Jay White doesn't even have a row to add up points. So each cell is a match, but there's no standard x or y axis on this. Like technically Jon Moxley is your one axis here.

Each non-gold cell is a matchup - white cells are matches that are yet to happen, pictures are the winner of the match. points are displayed for the wrestler name of that row. It's only slightly inelegant when you want to look at an individual wrestler's results because for mox you simply look across the top row, jay white you can look down the rightmost column but for ther ones between you have to look at the L shape of cells that match their row or column.