Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

rotinaj posted:

Didn’t TNA do it a few times

Didn’t WCW keep doing it after Owen’s death

Ed: lol nice view counts, really burning up the charts

It's so loving funny that these people would have nothing if it weren't for AEW. Guys like him and Alfred can't even buy a view if not for the AEW BAD brigade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The dumbest people on twitter think that Tanahashi is a zionist now because a letter with a google form for collecting signatures has him down as being from Shin Nippon instead of Shin Nihon.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The best thing about an AEW ppv kicking rear end is that the dumbest people of all time have to reach for so many ways to pretend that this awesome moment was actually bad or this mid match or spot that wasn't clean was the worst thing since WCW 2000.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

guys, leslii is in my mentions arguing about the young bucks what do i do?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

TinTower posted:

How many times since the Rumble has Rampage shown more wrestling than SmackDown? I know it’s at least once, and possibly even twice.

Basically every week.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Why are people giving Eric the time of day when he was given a sandbox ran by someone just as rich and hosed it all up?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/KidouWrestling/status/1774904930844733598

People being very normal following the Punk interview.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

intently listening from the nosebleeds of a stadium so i can hear roman tell cody to acknowledge him

I do find all of the "well it's in a stadium so it's not going to be as loud" stuff ridiculous when stadiums like the MCG in Melbourne or Optus Stadium in Perth are incredibly loud and rowdy for football matches and you can hear that poo poo from a decent way away. Any modern stadiums are designed to have good acoustics so it always sounds hot.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/HurtKull/status/1778488702022385880

Leslie and the puppet dude joining up to form an Ultron of dumb wrestling opinions.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Earthquake was cool as hell

Earthquake was a great talent especially for a man his size and John Tenta the man sounded like he was an absolute sweetheart.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Saying that Swerve is a transitional champ for Ospreay at All In seems to be the new talking point with these types for *some reason*.

He won't even be a transitional champ, there's still multiple PPVs between now and All In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

TinTower posted:

The stupid thing is that Meltzer doesn't even particularly dislike WWE, really; it's just the house style he's not keen on.

Meltzer has even always rated WWE on a curve and is obviously far more generous with the star ratings for WWE shows.