Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Davros1 posted:

The solution is for him to let his contract expired, then sign with TNA. Those fans stalking him would quickly lose interest in him real fast.

Or they would get even crazier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

quote:

Lot of people talking about the possibility of TNA being on Netflix.

Arrested Development. House of Cards. Orange is the New Black. Impact Wrestling. Sure, that's not at all a crazy series of dots for "lots of people" to connect.

I'm generally a pretty chill and optimistic kind of guy about my entertainment but holy poo poo, these guys are out of their goddamned minds. Does Stockholm syndrome apply to this situation?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

More than anything, I'm fascinated to see who, if anybody, takes the spot TNA has now.

Slamball returns to Spike TV, Thursdays at 9/8c!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Just throw at dart at this article's comments section and you'll hit something that fits here. Considering the subject matter I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who called us all fools before posting a banme in the discussion thread a couple weeks ago is there somewhere.

It's made even more unreadable by the fact that UPROXX's comments system is from 2004 or something, so whenever someone gets banned or a comment gets deleted, the whole thread of comments connected to it collapses and scatters everywhere.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Spaces and parentheses in domain names? This really is the future!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Gatorfade posted:

to be fair, Stroud did acknowledge the legitimacy way before then. But for like 3 months he thought it was a storyline.

Didn't a lot of people at that point?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Elsewhere on Reddit...

quote:

Does the Roman Reigns hate come from a place of institutionalized racism? http://www.reddit.com/r/STRAIGHTSHOOT/comments/2yya9b/does_the_roman_reigns_hate_come_from_a_place_of/

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

@535John just wants Giant Bomb's Alex Navarro to give TNA a chance.

Days later and he's still going. Now that's dedication.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Nystral posted:

Who is Spoony and why are his forums a festering pile of poo poo?

Remember that guy who posted the banme in one of the discussion threads a while back? That's an example of the kind of person who hangs out at the Spoony forums.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Stop Tweeting Dave!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_cAS-mvV20

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

Niiiiight train to cancellation...

Dixie ran all the way to hell... with a penny, and a broken cigarette.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Truly Dixie Carter is the Roger Corman of our time.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Alouicious posted:

if Roger Corman ran a fed

it'd probably be exactly like ROH, honestly

Yeah, this is a better comparison. TNA under Dixie would be more of a Coleman Francis production.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

quote:

JBL is a total idiot the flag is a battle flag if you look at the British flag its the same except with out two bars one in the middle and one threw the sides as the union jack displays. The flag is history of the south it has never stood for racism not every one in the south during that time owned slaves or ever did the flag has 13 stars of the original 13 colonies the flag was the flag of the south to separate from the same problems the caused the war with Britain in 1776 if you know your history president George Washington owned slaves as so did some of are other former presidents back then including Thomas Jefferson and states men Ben Franklin and Sam Adams and his family i had great relatives fight on both sides two were officers under Gen. Grant and the other two were officers whom served under Gen. Stonewall Jackson and my family owned cotton fields and tobbaco fields and NEVER NEVER owned slaves my family worked the own fields. So be fore you open your mouth and don’t know what your talking about or have never served you country don’t put down any flag the rest of the country does nit put down your home state flag of Texas where red necks drag African Americans down dirt roads to death yes there are people that use that flag in hate like grand dragon dave duke ( former governor and CEO of Wal-Mart ) and who is with the clan but that flag was ment for battle not hatred so all I’m saying if that flag comes down so should the lone star flag i spent 13 yrs in the army and i know plenty of african americans who dont care about if the flag flys it ment and stood for all of the brave men cousins, brothers, fathers who fought and gave there lives to not be ruled under ternary and taxation that we u and i was not born during then the south was starving then and like just about what’s happening know with the PRICK we have in office now you think your better then ever one else and your not hell you dont even live in this country as you say on tv so really you shouldnt even open your mouth you dont deserve the right and i dont care if you live hear in the states for 6months of the year in New York in a pint house live like a real american day by day pay check to pay check for once like you use to or have you forgotten to.

:stare:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

wizardstick posted:

More surprised Inside Pulse is still a thing.

Old wrestling sites never seem to die, it's the weirdest thing. I think CRZ was the only guy from those days who actually moved on with his life.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Would a crowd filled entirely with PSP posters be the worst crowd or the best crowd?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Michael Hayes twitter sockpuppet account spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Fantasy booking written on a screencap? Now that's a confession!