Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Kennel posted:

(it would be worth it, if they added a hostess club minigame)

poo poo. This would totally bring my rear end back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I would like to think that TK who comes from a background of actual business (not carny bullshit) wouldn't gently caress with a partner's belt. But if some dudes with a podcast suggest otherwise maybe I should rethink that.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine going to a wrestling show with and a wrestler interacting with someone in the audience. How cringe!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Put all the Joshis in the BCC.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I can't recall if I've seen folks in here talk about the whole Yakuza/Shida thing, but I remember seeing fantasy booking on Reddit after Shida wore dope rear end suits that one time.

https://twitter.com/shidahikaru/status/1362972914002386947?t=QIuhK8fb_qRoMO9JadhRuQ&s=19

I would like to see Shida look and act like a goddamn boss because she rules. Probz don't need to loop in all the joshis bc they're Japanese tho.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Or like Jey Uso cominbg for Roman Reigns. Oh wait?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Who is going to watch Godzilla vs Kong for the lore?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

"Breaks my heart"
This dude has a broken head.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:dafuq:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

History Comes Inside! posted:

Every match should have blood

Also, ideally, light tubes and barbed wire

This is why we need Jack Perry to come back home

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

In a vacuum, it's a pretty dope shot. However, WWE should be in the vacuum of space.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Lol What a lunatic take. Should everyone just have a commission-based pay structure? What's the incentive of working if you're not trying to make your company the most money?

(I don't think the Punk / Bucks feud would really impact the numbers in an incredibly meaningful way)

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Lemme guess, second guy got canned?

Second guy was actually promoted to head of security

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Serperoth posted:

Was the job at Paddy's Pub in Philadelphia, or another subsidiary of Frank's Fluids?

Wolf Cola to be exact!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Lamuella posted:

Correct if I'm wrong, but didn't Perry and Kingston both lose?

You don't have to be right if you can just be stupid

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Eat My Fuc posted:

People here said Edge was washed even though his matches were on par with his work in AEW which is good to great. The Mania 3 way, and his pandemic work was great. He did a lot of cool poo poo, and I hate Edge, the brood call back, great match with Sheamus, his hell in a cell with Balor. good stuff

The Hell in a Cell match with Balor was drizzling shits. No idea what the rest of his matches were like in WWE though.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

He enjoys man-on-man simulated violence but when you add a women into the mix it spells disaster at Sacrifice

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Is a big handburger the size of a fist?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Shard posted:

I thought yall told me Jim was smart?

Jim is unfortunately a wrestling fan. There are no smart wrestling fans. 😩

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Holy gently caress I know a dude that was posted in the Jase Regal thread. What an incredible day.