Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

…didn’t Rock talk to Meltzer too???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

post hole digger posted:

Why’s he mad at Dax for

I doubt he even really is. He is just begging for someone — anyone — in AEW to respond to him

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

TinTower posted:

https://x.com/makavelidta/status/1785253576769495338?s=46

She's such big name that they're referring to her in terms of her ex-boyfriend.

Ospreay is probably very happy for Bea.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Lamuella posted:

Eh, I see a quarter of a point there. While I personally love "fighting champion" booking, defending the title at every show can make title defenses seem rote, while defending at only big shows makes the individual title defenses seem more important. If what someone is used to is mainstream American booking pre 2019, they will have had years of the product telling them that a title that's defended on TV is TV grade, while a title defended on ppv is ppv grade.

I get what you’re saying but it’s also kind of smoke and mirrors. Back in the day, the world champ wasn’t defending the title on TV all the time, but TV was very different. Back then they were defending on house shows. Today the value of TV and house shows flipped so more title matches are on TV.

I do think world title matches should (usually) be something you gotta pay to see, but no one ever really practiced that.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

I hope Brian Last falls down a well

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

JUNGLE BOY posted:

wasn’t freddie going to base his entire promotion around bray wyatt? who has he got now

Ethan Page now! :haw:

MassRafTer posted:

His back up plan was Killer Kross.

So his main idea and his backup were both guys who absolutely 100% were gonna wind up back in WWE in due time.

He is either grifting, or very very bad at planning. (Or both!)

a dumb moron fucked around with this message at 19:28 on May 4, 2024

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

These people know fuckall about anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

I watched this entrance with someone who didn’t typically watch wrestling and she IMMEDIATELY loved him and wanted to know more about him.