Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

People are very upset that New Japan Pro Wrestling is the straightest wrestling promotion since the Fabulous Ones debuted in Memphis.

gedo should've put his memphis fanboyism to good use and had tana and ibushi recreate the gym video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLsQE1z0yPg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Just been informed in a group DM that Unofficial NJPW Fan Club guy there once bought me a drink (and for anyone else in the Hub who was "in Japan for Wrestle Kingdom") so I'm on his team now.

wait was that during new year's dash 2019? i have a vague memory of something like that possibly happening tho i'm not positive. if so he did for me as well

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

njsykora posted:

Jimmy Hart has made deals with at least one dark lord.

well, yeah he's never hid it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulejdst5P3Q

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

here's another that i think is worse as jr heavyweights just headlined the loving budokan and hiromu looks to have a good shot at doing so twice in four months....

Mod Edit to make this BOTSJ Spoilers Related Take Not Seen

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Dec 11, 2020

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

sorry wrong thread

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

edit: beaten on the tweets but i'll leave up his followed accts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Benne posted:

Let's just say they're not booking the Bulls arena for their Friday night B-show if there wasn't a certain Chicago-made man showing up that night

colt vs. hangman dark order title eliminator