Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I’m loving all the queer wrestling fans coming out to support each other. :rory:

Would there be interest in a general LGBT Wrestling thread for discussion about queer wrestlers, queer characters, being a queer wrestling fan, etc? I was thinking of writing an OP.

Should I ask in the general thread?

:justpost:

Do I count if I consider myself trans/gender fluid and I'm still interested in women? I'm not joking so please don't make fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i think i am straight but i am not sure about categorizing stuff with non binary people of all shapes and sizes runnin around. i don't know very much

I'm not the biggest authority on this but I believe that might make you somewhere in the pan region. To me these days, straight people just want to be with other cis straight people of the opposite gender.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Main Event of WM 30 in terms of how much I cared. Thank god WWE went out on such a high series ender.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rarity posted:

How are we still having this sexist bullshit in 2019?

Besides, the best butt in wrestling clearly belongs to Sonny Kiss

https://twitter.com/jmehytr/status/1193532234617085952

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I guess I'm sheltered because I didn't know there was so much hatred for Kenny. It has to be directly related to the idea that AEW is trying to take down WWE, which is laughable.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cut it out! It's like that Tim Burton movie, if you say his name too many times he'll show back up.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

oh but seriously I posted:

his hair is poo poo though that cannot be denied

I like his hair.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

IceAgeComing posted:

This is the coolest Kenny look and if you disagree you are wrong

This is true I'm not even joking,

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

AEW really feels like it's taking all the right lessons from what made Nitro good while leaving the bad by the floor. It's giving people who are nostalgic what they think they remember the product being, not what it actually was.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Did bryan alvarez blame mass transit for getting stabbed, it seems like the sort of thing he would do

Well he did ask for color

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

What does FTDO mean?

gently caress This Dumb Otter

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

it dum tho

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

it's extremely confusing to me that the same people that just saw Gedo pay off a years-long, dense storyline also think Ibushi is getting buried after he had two huge matches at the Tokyo Dome where he was heavily protected and a new direction was made for his character

What's the direction? I only read the recaps.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That whole thread is terrible. You ever notice whenever someone uses woke as a descriptor for something they don't like they're actually talking about either inclusion or sincerity? Apparently we're too woke because the apology was phrased poorly and it read as if she put the onus on us. Instead of being sorry for doing a bad thing, we were offended and she didnt want to offend. God drat It Rovert.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My question still stands. :colbert:

He just wouldn't stop. Imagine a poster that slightly annoys you with bouts of being really insufferable. Multiply that by drat near a decade of posts. Divide that with a forum that was becoming increasingly a safe space for a lot of people and positivity becoming more important in general in PSP specifically and people were just tired of putting up with him.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lol that's some rad nWo poo poo right there.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Honestly at this point I've heard so many bad takes or bad faith takes on the 1st amendment that I have actually forgotten how it really works and what it actually protects.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Translation? What is this in reference to?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Is he just catching onto this now, why is he so offended by this suddenly? Also is the balding fucks like referring to Okada? And this poo poo after Dave made himself look like a bit of an rear end to folks for defending Cornette so hard. What a jerk.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rovert might be the most bad faith poster I've ever had to personally deal with.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rovert I know you're reading this - get a life.

It's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rarity posted:

There's only one scoopsgal in this town, buster

Is it me?!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

ah, that's why wwe performers are pressured to receive cosmetic surgery. it stops them from looking like some kind of grown up child for sexual deviants to look at

No Cavauro no pull up!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

karmicknight posted:

Do people understand CinemaSins was/is a comedy series? Because I cannot think of a joke funny if you told it 488 times.

I hate cinema sins and the trend it started. It just lead to overall more negativity online and a "actually nothing is good, stupid" mentality.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Simmer down Beavis it's just a show

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

What me and my robowife do is our business drat it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/BonafideHeat/status/1356647663190556672

LIJ fans, famous for also loving Bullet Club and AEW

This feels like major WWE brain somehow. WWE pushed the nerd "online" fan and now, despite the fact that everyone is online, apparently the loser fat nerd is the one who likes the entertaining wrestling companies and presumably the cool normal online fans are the ones who gotta stand up for giant evil corporations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love how sure they are when talking about something so subjective and in which the only forms of measurement have changed so much you can't even account for inflation.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

AEWSexuals isn't even a pun

I'm only attracted to other AEWSexuals.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've got 2 kids -I can attest

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I always re-read over almost every sentence I put online - especially if it's a sentence proclaiming how smart I am. I do this out of fear of looking like this person right here. Jesus H Christ.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It's revisionist history happening in front of your eyes. People who don't want the e to look bad keep going on about how it wasn't that big.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Big case of the olds from Booker these days. Like either he's saying poo poo to produce clicks or he's completely detached not only from reality but also the truth of his own career.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My god I'm begging them all to proofread their posts before hitting tweet.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jesus that's the kinda person I wouldn't want to know that I exist. loving scary

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the ol shooter hooter

I haven't been there. I been to the Hooter Shooter bar

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

who is she I have no idea

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It's hard for me to go too hard at Suge because I saw Nyla and Diamante both saying people needed to not talk about it. I have no take about it one way or another

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I don't know who most musicians are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

:sickos: