Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That is a terminal case of engagement brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I would just pull out a sheet of paper and crayons

Rude to infantilize the elderly like that

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That sounds very reasonable imo

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

The NWA title is such an ugly belt and looks really small and cheap and EC3 is going to make it even worse with some guys who no doubt have really problematic ties to his personal ideology.

When you think about it, Andrew Jackson did more than most to bring down Big Seasoning

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Immensely improved means it's now a D+/C- show sometimes instead of always a flat F.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Punch McLightning posted:

the absolute state of wrestling media

Is about the same as its ever been

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I meant more about there always being click bait from random sources saying things like that, but yeah it definitely is actually worse now on a fundamental level

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

little munchkin posted:

it doesn't make much sense to claim this match would get in the way of a rematch with actual stakes and a build

It was a world title match that ended 100
% clean with "MJF is the definitive best aew world champ with the streak" as the reason why the match happened in the first place so if that's not "actual stakes" I don't know what is

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Even the commercial breaks were in super unobtrusive spots, a rematch would ne phenomenal because, well, that was a phenomenal match, but there's nothing that felt less than what you would have got if it was a PPV match instead.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I don't think it's unreasonable or just focusing on the business side to think one of the theoretical biggest matches they had that was also a torch passing to their new Guy should be given a longer build than "oh yeah the longest title run streak is coming up" even if I find the guy they're backing to be extremely annoying

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Shard posted:

Bag of glitter

That's more hosed up than thumbtacs

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Guess TK didn't want to sign her

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I feel like the venn diagram of WWE stans and people "just asking questions" about covid would be almost a circle

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Shard posted:

these folks in 1996

Wait I have to go watch a movie about some dead musician to understand what's going on with Sting - explain your stories WCW!

how old do you think the crow was?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

The star was dead by the time WCW did the storyline so probably pretty old.

:laffo:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

JethroMcB posted:

It looked like Ibushi was riding a bicycle for the first time. it looked like Ibushi had just seen a bicycle for the first time and was making an educated guess at how it operated.

Thats because it was

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Just say you know nothing about Kota Ibushi

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Real getting mad at ECW wrestlers for leaving so they can get paid energy

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU