Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Imagine thinking Kenny Omega absolutely had no say in this type of match/feud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MJeff posted:

Excuse you, kneeing your opponent in the face 30 times is a great technique.

Just had a flashback to Mike Quackenbush being mad that Shawn Michaels once got more votes on Best Technical Wrestler than him

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

always screenshot

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The only thing that comes to mind? Ciampa & Miz

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Al Snow is a legend for having the worst match of all time in the main event of CHIKARA KING OF TRIOS 2009 (NIGHT 1)

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Dawgstar posted:

Oh yeah. I believe the story went that Al was wrestling the Unstable and Al was super stiff and broke Stigma's nose and pretended not to know Colin Delaney a week later and Colin was like "Dude , you beat me up me and my friends six days ago."

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

What, you don’t like standing hot tags?

Cagematch says the match is 26 minutes long but i swear it felt twice that. I did not watch the rest of the tournament after that. Just a few select matches. So bad.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Maybe he just really likes 2007 ECW on Sci-Fi

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

World Princess posted:

Is Leslie still bitching about how Cutler and Cabana wrestling dark matches is killing the business, or something?

Not sure but I enjoyed how he was just "flipping channels" last monday.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

He even got the authentic Bill DeMott experience, what more do you need

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

In the moment I was laughing imagining Dax having a "I was defending myself" apology about it like he would do on his podcast

MassRafTer posted:

demanding he eat less fiber.

We've known for so long.... his team with Chuck Taylor in 2009... Men of Low Moral Fiber....

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Dec 16, 2023

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

what a clown lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

Hulkamatt was going through old posts and wanted to remind us all of this TNA Mecca All Time Classic.

This has been a very fun trip down memory lane. Right before the SPIKE dropping TNA news hits - so we're full of TNAsylum posts and Joe Babinsack articles. What a time.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 8, 2024