Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
Flying Barcelona Special (Super): Vega now only loses the Super gauge once the move is activated from the wall, instead of when he starts jumping towards the wall.

That's pretty great Capcom because that's how it's always been anyway.

edit: unless this was supposed to mean his U1, which currently depletes as soon as you start heading toward the wall. Either way something's not correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005

a!n posted:

The flash definitely comes up as you input the super on the ground, so I'm pretty sure they got it right.

No, it doesn't.

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005

MrJacobs posted:

Ultra 1 had that problem, but only if you were hit out of it. Super now HITS ON THE WAY UP so it's no longer the single worst super in the whole drat game.

His U1 depletes as soon as you begin to make way towards the wall whether you're hit or not, but now the new increased upward hitbox will be a welcomed changed. I've always liked his super the way it was because it did monster damage even though really you should almost never be using it, but it's been traded off now for easier landing which is kinda meh. I'll probably use it next to never now.

edit: actually you're right with the U1

KOMI fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Apr 10, 2014

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005

MrJacobs posted:

They seem to have made it a little more damaging too.

Didn't they reduce the damage? It's now 100+100+100.

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005

See, now this one words it as "gauge consumption timing changed from when Vega reaches the wall to at the time of activation", so it's likely a translation inaccuracy between the two.

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
The SFIV series must have the only community where players WILL send a PM after losing to you horribly to let you know that you, in fact, have no idea how to play the game. At least in MK or whatever I get players reminding me that I sexually prefer men, but that's typical salt. SFIV gameplay always seems to synthesis the most potent of salt out of the sperglords. I usually respond with the usual "If I'm so awful, then why did you lose? ;)" and then ignore the sure to come 5-6 followup messages, but I need something better to respond with although I'm not very creative with these things..

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
Some pretty funny drama happening over at Excellent Adventures. They upload a new episode of them reuniting with FlashMetroid, queue tons of viewers and message board posters hating on the episode because FlashMetroid allegedly borrowed stole $7,000 from a friend and then cut all communications from said friend. It's probably the only Excellent Adventures episode that has a sizable chunk of dislikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfBDI99U8h4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/22/ultra-street-fighter-iv-hits-ps4-tuesday-new-enhancements-detailed/

USFIV is using the Lab Zero patch, so PS3 sticks are supported.

loving shocked at that.

Does this mean my PS3 Madcatz fightpads will work too?

• Locked thread