Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

M3V posted:

I added everyone on the gdoc with native apples. My gate is open and I hope you will come by and take some perfect apples to plant in town! They're the prettiest fruit :smug:

If I came over, could I convince her to move to Zutville? No clue if that works.

pretty sure the villager has to be packed up to move for that to work. silver and I tried for two or three weeks to get rooney over to her town but he wouldn't go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
I would have had a spot open, but I picked up Muffy From someone's town yesterday and TT'd to move her in :3:

I loooove her- she's adorable. I needed a new Uchi after Fuschia moved out. I put black tulips near her house and everything.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

juliuspringle posted:

Does anyone make patterns? There is something I would like turned into a flag but I don't have the patience and skill required to do it.

This website will convert images into patterns, hope that helps!

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I think the spreadsheet would also be a great place to put the date when your turnips are high, as well as the daily sale at re-tail. This way people don't get confused when they see:

TURNIPS!!!! 600 BELLS!!!!

as to

04-05-14 TNips 600B

Wow, I wonder if I can dupe the pattern maker for those paths I have?

Freakbox, I have Pink Azaleas, and Pink Hydrangeas.

Bina fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 6, 2014

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Lilium's clean and pretty, with a full Flea Market! I would love some visitors, so my Gate's Open !

I would also love some pink and white bushes. Muffy is missing one on the walkway to her house, and I'm considering redoing the roads with some shrubbery spaces. :3:

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

I added my name to the spreadsheet (which looks like it's in the middle of being somewhat vandalized maybe?) but I'm new, so if you add me, let me know so I can add you back!

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Bina posted:

I think the spreadsheet would also be a great place to put the date when your turnips are high, as well as the daily sale at re-tail. This way people don't get confused when they see:

TURNIPS!!!! 600 BELLS!!!!

as to

04-05-14 TNips 600B

Wow, I wonder if I can dupe the pattern maker for those paths I have?

Freakbox, I have Pink Azaleas, and Pink Hydrangeas.

I don't know if that would work. Considering if you look at it now people are already changing what people say and such.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

GlitterPoison posted:

I don't know if that would work. Considering if you look at it now people are already changing what people say and such.

Some people need to quit being dicks. :nyd:

What is with the SP tag?

The dickish spreadsheet is evolving.

To whomever is editing reliable goon ACNL info on the spreadsheet:

Bina fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Apr 6, 2014

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Bina posted:

Agreed.

Also, Freakbox its a shame there isnt room for her. She won't even play games with me. Sad day. :(

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

I can't wait to see what my town fruit will evolve into next. :allears:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Bina posted:

What is with the SP tag?

It seems somebody me, it was me... forgot to set the thread tag when she made the thread. :downs: I've PM'ed a mod about it, and about closing the other thread(s).

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

So four of you guys are supposedly me according to the Spreadsheet.

Clocks: Added you. I am so eager to collect your fruit- "A photograph of richard nixon". :allears:

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 6, 2014

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Freakbox posted:

So four of you guys are supposedly me according to the Spreadsheet.

Clocks: Added you. I am so eager to collect your fruit- "A photograph of richard nixon". :allears:

Can we get one duped?

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Rhoga's town fruit is listed as "Gaston".

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012
After visiting Genovera's town I think it's unavoidable that I put some tiles down in my town too. Ya'll towns just look too pretty and mine's kinda a mess.
Anyone got some nice tiles on hand?

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Are you on the list thing? I wouldn't mind letting you visit Lilium. :3:

Also: try tumblr, as weird as that sounds. There are a ton of QR code blogs for paths and clothes.

(Mine has over 100 followers now. :gonk:)

EDIT: god damnit everyone's me again...and M3V apparently wants Erotica in his town.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 6, 2014

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Watching that doc was fun while it lasted. :allears:

I loved seeing the evolution of my dog fruit.

DeusExMchna
Nov 9, 2013

2 thicc 2 exist
Lipstick Apathy

M3V posted:

I added everyone on the gdoc with native apples. My gate is open and I hope you will come by and take some perfect apples to plant in town! They're the prettiest fruit :smug:

If I came over, could I convince her to move to Zutville? No clue if that works.

Thank you! I only took three apples lying on the ground, I'll keep a look out for a moon carpet though! I felt bad not giving something in return so I dropped a fossil next to the free stuff pile!

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Doggboat posted:

After visiting Genovera's town I think it's unavoidable that I put some tiles down in my town too. Ya'll towns just look too pretty and mine's kinda a mess.
Anyone got some nice tiles on hand?

You will need a couple of things including the QR machine and the space in your pattern slots. And patience! I suggest checking out Bidoof's pattern hoard here

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Freakbox posted:

Are you on the list thing?
Not yet. I'm literally retarded and don't understand google docs.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Pierce posted:

Cool, what's your fc?
2380-3485-3206

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

When I end the session it's by just turning my wireless off, right?

My friendcode is 5413-0053-4586.
I've added you too.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Okay so because people were trying to get me to take their editing privileges away, please check to see if your information is correct. Right now, in order to be entered into the spreadsheet either PM Silver Falcon or Myself or go on the IRC channel and PM us there. Because I'm lazy, include a link to the spreadsheet in the PM.

Additionally if you are ALREADY on the spreadsheet, make sure your information wasn't altered. Check town name and mayor name for this.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

The ACTUAL ME is number 7, and is indeed correct. Sorry about the :goon:.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Is your info right? I'm double checking that right now. Double check your friend code too.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Mine is currently #20, and it is correct.

SON OF A-

drat you Resetti!

Bina fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Apr 6, 2014

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Senerio posted:

Is your info right? I'm double checking that right now. Double check your friend code too.

It looks correct- so is the Tumblr Address. The tablethrow was something I added out of frustration by the sixth time someone tried to make my town fruit mangosteens, lesbians, or notebook paper.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Freakbox posted:

It looks correct- so is the Tumblr Address. The tablethrow was something I added out of frustration by the sixth time someone tried to make my town fruit mangosteens, lesbians, or notebook paper.

Mangosteen Lesbians on Notebook Paper.

M3V, this is how I want the flowers catogorized on the south beach:

Lilies red, yellow, white
Roses red yellow white
Violets Purple yellow white
Cosmos red yellow white
Pansies red yellow white

Edit: I need you to bring me the types of flowers as I plant them. If I am working on Purple violets, grab all the purple violets from the north beach, and bring them to me. (I am working on p violets now)

Bina fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Apr 6, 2014

DeusExMchna
Nov 9, 2013

2 thicc 2 exist
Lipstick Apathy
Man I am so terrible at this whole pattern placing thing.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Should Rhoga's fruit remain 'Gaston'? It's not technically incorrect. :kimchi:

Deus- gonna add your FC, too! You and Doggboat are on my list.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 6, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
If you feel a change is better than the truth, feel free to let me know to keep it when you update your info.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Senerio posted:

If you feel a change is better than the truth, feel free to let me know to keep it when you update your info.

I put my real name in the comments

DeusExMchna
Nov 9, 2013

2 thicc 2 exist
Lipstick Apathy
On my main right now I am putting the pattern paths down, but when I delete those and put my outfits back on it, I'm going to lose those paths, aren't I?

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

DeusExMchna posted:

On my main right now I am putting the pattern paths down, but when I delete those and put my outfits back on it, I'm going to lose those paths, aren't I?

Yeah- one villager HAS to have the road patterns in their inventory, and it's supposed to be the villager that placed them I --think--. That's why I chose a road type that didn't take up all my custom slots.

PS- I added you- lemme come see your citeh! Do you need any fruits??

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 6, 2014

DeusExMchna
Nov 9, 2013

2 thicc 2 exist
Lipstick Apathy

Freakbox posted:

Yeah- one villager HAS to have the road patterns in their inventory, and it's supposed to be the villager that placed them I --think--. That's why I chose a road type that didn't take up all my custom slots.

PS- I added you- lemme come see your citeh!

Added you too~ I time traveled a bit so its the 8th on mine right now but my gates are now open!

and i guess its a good thing i really only have paths down by one of the bridges, the train station and my houses :( Dont need any fruits but help yourself to what I have!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Spreadsheet cleanup news:
If you put your name on the spreadsheet, please make sure it is still there. If you are Darryl from Pandora or Jack from Artoris, I removed you, as your username was changed. Please reapply.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Ugh- my Rodney just had me laughing for a minute straight.

- " :biotruths:, Princess! Did you enjoy that poetry I wrote, misogyny?"

...I may be starting to be less upset that my girlfriend gave him horrible sayings.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Hi all! I am brand new to this game, bought it like 3 days ago. If someone could maybe mentor me or give some pointers, that would be great. I've just been picking fruit and fishing to make enough money to build my first public works project (a bridge).

My town looks like crap but I'd love if anyone came to visit or if I could come visit you! Please add me :)

Town: Oahu
Mayor: Lees
Friend Code: 1693-2008-4825
Time Zone: EST

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Senerio posted:

Spreadsheet cleanup news:
If you put your name on the spreadsheet, please make sure it is still there. If you are Darryl from Pandora or Jack from Artoris, I removed you, as your username was changed. Please reapply.

I pm'd you but you must have got it already because I checked the list and my stuff is correct now.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Hi all! I am brand new to this game, bought it like 3 days ago. If someone could maybe mentor me or give some pointers, that would be great. I've just been picking fruit and fishing to make enough money to build my first public works project (a bridge).

My town looks like crap but I'd love if anyone came to visit or if I could come visit you! Please add me :)

Town: Oahu
Mayor: Lees
Friend Code: 1693-2008-4825
Time Zone: EST

I would love to visit you tomorrow! I'm on the spreadsheet, and I'll add your FC soon. I'll keep a lookout for some things you might want/need. Also- I don't know if it's happened, yet, but an island will open up to you, and you will WANT to go there. That island will be your best drat friend for Bells between about 8 PM and 5 AM (more like 10 pm to 5 AM). There will be beetles. Lots of beetles.

Beetles that are very expensive. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

Yoshi, after about 20 swaps, I still didn't get the Basic Painting to spawn. I hit perfect town status and don't want to screw that up, so I'm going to pause in my Redd cheesing to let that at least go to the golden can.

This is what I still need for my museum:
Motherly Statue
Basic Painting
Famous Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Solemn Painting

Once I get my 15 days of perfect town, I'll scam Redd some more looking for it.

Kruller fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 6, 2014

• Locked thread