Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Becklespinax
Aug 20, 2013

Hello newthread! I'm one of the few eurogoons still left playing this game so I'm usually offset a bunch but you can find me hanging around in the IRC quite often. My info's in the spreadsheet :)

Kruller I've got a motherly statue in my town right now, it's yours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Hi all! I am brand new to this game, bought it like 3 days ago. If someone could maybe mentor me or give some pointers, that would be great. I've just been picking fruit and fishing to make enough money to build my first public works project (a bridge).

My town looks like crap but I'd love if anyone came to visit or if I could come visit you! Please add me :)

Town: Oahu
Mayor: Lees
Friend Code: 1693-2008-4825
Time Zone: EST

I've added you as well.

Becklespinax
Aug 20, 2013

So I've cleared out a bunch of space on my friends list (apologies in advance for deleting anyone who still plays!) and added a bunch of new people from this thread and the spreadsheet:

Bina
Aeon
Freakbox
M3V
juliuspringle
Clocks
Senerio
AnonymousNarcotics
Robyn
Stitch Bitch

So come and say hi! Beckvale is a very established town, any real art I find gets put up in ReTail to be taken, and I'm going to start working on growing endless hybrids for everyone again :3: Goons are the best to play Animal Crossing with:

Me, Giant Boy Detective and Silver Falcon ringing in the New Year...in April!

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Freakbox posted:

So four of you guys are supposedly me according to the Spreadsheet.

Clocks: Added you. I am so eager to collect your fruit- "A photograph of richard nixon". :allears:

Added you! I wasn't aware that that's what my fruit is. It explains my weird-looking trees though! :ohdear:

Becklespinax posted:

So I've cleared out a bunch of space on my friends list (apologies in advance for deleting anyone who still plays!) and added a bunch of new people from this thread and the spreadsheet:
Added you back as well, thank you for adding me! I'll definitely visit sometime if I see the town open.

Hi all! I am brand new to this game, bought it like 3 days ago. If someone could maybe mentor me or give some pointers, that would be great. I've just been picking fruit and fishing to make enough money to build my first public works project (a bridge).

My town looks like crap but I'd love if anyone came to visit or if I could come visit you! Please add me :)

I just started playing like a couple weeks ago myself, so I added you. My FC should be in the spreadsheet.

Senerio and/or Silver Falcon -- this is a minor change, my info on the spreadsheet is luckily correct except the town fruit which got erased. I have peaches. Thanks!

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Stockpile medicine, eventually you will need it and having a stockpile will save you from running to the store.

Pierce
Apr 7, 2007

Fool!

juliuspringle posted:

Stockpile medicine, eventually you will need it and having a stockpile will save you from running to the store.

Be nice to your Uchi and Snooty villagers. No need for meds!

Becklespinax
Aug 20, 2013

Save/Quit and reload - no need for meds ;)

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

juliuspringle posted:

Or if you don't like those options, shake your trees (which you won't do for very long) then go to the store and such. Also invest in a nest and learn how to catch the fuckers.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

All right, folks, today is the day!

:siren: Rocket is moving! :siren:

Want a superhero gorilla in your town? Of course you do!

She's ready for a new home! She'll give you medicine when you're hurt and call you "dude" and just generally be your best ladybro. My info is in the spreadsheet if you want to invite this gal to your town. I'm also idling in IRC pretty much the rest of the day. PM me or ping me there!

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Clocks and AnonymousNarcotics, I have added both of you to my FList. Add me back - 0001-3312-4455
Anyone else who is not yet on my list, add me and let me know and I'll be happy to add you back.

Day two of the Fashion Bash! Come get a very stylish, high concept outfit. As a reminder, the rules are:

rhoga posted:

To Participate in the Fashion Bash:

1. In your own town, grab a Hat, an Accessory, a Top, Pants, Socks, and Shoes. Buy six pieces of wrapping paper.
I would recommend not wrapping the items until you're ready to drop that specific item. A wrapped shirt looks a lot like wrapped pants.

2. At the train station, there will be small piles of wrapped clothing, sorted by type. Fashion Bashers take one item from each pile and put on whatever they get.You are now High Fashion Superstar. Take a picture. Post it for everyone. For bonus points, take your picture in the photo-booth for lasting memories.

3. Go to each pile, wrap the item you brought with you, and drop it for the next visitor. If there are too many pants, don't drop the one you brought. Same for accessories.

4. Bonus points: Get your hair done. Set the slider to max formal, and use the bottom-most answer every time. This will give you a Random and Very Fashionable Style.

Becklespinax
Aug 20, 2013

It's Fashion Bash time!

Before:

After:

A definite improvement, I can finally see where I was going wrong all these years!

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
Gonna add Clocks since I recently started the game myself, hopefully you can add me back! My info is in the spreadsheet.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like the spreadsheet was redone, gonna need to send in my info.

Kooriken fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 6, 2014

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

^^^^I can add you to it, Kooriken. What's your info?

New thread inspired me to try to clean my FList out of people who don't play anymore, so now I have a little room to add new people! Added Freakbox, Clocks, Pierce, That Old Ganon, and DeusExMchna. My FC is 3668-7290-5168 and mayor is Squats from Buttopia.

Goodbye, old thread. You have served me well.

May angels sing thee to thy archives.

Twerp
Feb 25, 2011

juliuspringle posted:

For that guy that has Puck moving out, my FC should be in my profile. If somehow it isn't it's in an older post somewhere.

Sure took me a while to notice the new thread. If you're still game, you can go ahead and pick up the little guy whenever. My FC's 1864-9880-3775.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I think now that I have entirely filled a museum room with perfect apples, it is time to let go and simply sell them at a friend's town, rather than waiting in vain for someone to have them on sale again. Goodbye, apple room!

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

I'm on the spreadsheet but please let me know if you add me! I'm at 5000-2458-3284. I'll clear some space for you on my list and add you back. I leave my gates open pretty often so feel free to come by and get some perfect peaches.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I stopped playing in July and now I think I'm hooked again. :(

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

rhoga posted:

Day two of the Fashion Bash! Come get a very stylish, high concept outfit.

Here's my new outfit for day two. I am now a technowizard.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
In about an hour, I'll be ready for gardening. M3V and I painted the town Bouquet last night till the sun came up. My hands were almost swollen.

So many flowers!

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Becklespinax posted:

Save/Quit and reload - no need for meds ;)

Save and continue will get rid of the bees, too!

Bina posted:

In about an hour, I'll be ready for gardening. M3V and I painted the town Bouquet last night till the sun came up. My hands were almost swollen.

So many flowers!

Virtual gardening is hard work! I'm getting brunch, then I'll be open! :3:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Did somebody want Aurora's pic from the last thread? Because I've got it now.

(Along with 164 others :woop:)

Also, That Old Ganon, I've got your campfire goodies.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
^^^ mememememememe

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Bina posted:

^^^ mememememememe

Open town, please.

Aeon
Apr 30, 2009

Added:
Becklespinax
Clocks
AnonymousNarcotics

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

I'm on the spreadsheet but please let me know if you add me! I'm at 5000-2458-3284. I'll clear some space for you on my list and add you back. I leave my gates open pretty often so feel free to come by and get some perfect peaches.

I have you on my list but I think you removed me during the 9 or so months where this game didn't exist for me. Add me back to the list! :)

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

FASHING BASHION

Before:

After:

:unsmigghh:

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪
Open gate!

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Bina posted:

So many flowers!

I can leave my town open today. I have other stuff going on and such.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Ok, I am going to open my gates.

I am currently doing Bartaton chores, will be over at M3V's in a bit.

Bring by dat Pic!

OPEN!

Thanks!

Bina fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 6, 2014

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Also new to the game and looking for peeps to add/get added to the list:

Town: Eastvale
Mayor: Jaq
Friend Code: 5000-3828-9702

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Bina posted:

Ok, I am going to open my gates.

I am currently doing Bartaton chores, will be over at M3V's in a bit.

Bring by dat Pic!

OPEN!

Sorry for being stoic there, but I had to have you end the session so that I can dupe the pic in your town. If the save cleared, that means you're good, and you now have your very own copy of Aurora's pic while I should still have mine.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Whoa. Can you do that with flowers?

I know what i'm going to try today.

Updating Fossils!

(Working on Spreadsheet)

Bina fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Apr 6, 2014

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Bina posted:

Um... yes.

Aeon
Apr 30, 2009

Cherry is moving into town today :toot:

3/10 of my dream village is here!

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Also new to the game and looking for peeps to add/get added to the list:

I added you!

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Results of my second Bash!

:kamina:

And then I shared a moment with Gaston:

:unsmith:

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

I LOVE this game. My Boomer is now wearing the Hero's Clothes that I sent him.

Twerp posted:

Sure took me a while to notice the new thread. If you're still game, you can go ahead and pick up the little guy whenever. My FC's 1864-9880-3775.

I'm finally home if I can still get him.

juliuspringle fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Apr 6, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Second bash! Went hog wild and got a girl's haircut this time.

Gracie would be foaming at the mouth.

Since everyone else is doing it, here's my details. Add me to your 3DS/the spreadsheet!

Name: Jack
Town: Hammerin
FC: 2277-7321-6232

Oranges are native, and I'm also ahead of most people, being in the UK. Got night owl though so it doesn't affect much.

Twerp
Feb 25, 2011

juliuspringle posted:

I LOVE this game. My Boomer is now wearing the Hero's Clothes that I sent him.

I'm finally home if I can still get him.

Sure can, gimme a minute to get them gates open.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Bina posted:

I know what i'm going to try today.

Is it to get beautiful hybirds in Zutville? :swoon: Could we dupe golden tools? That'd be super!

We moved over a thousand flowers!

Twerp
Feb 25, 2011
So I'm trying to transfer a villager to juliuspringle here, who's got 9 of his 10 villager slots filled. Anything special he's gotta do besides just repeatedly talk to Puck? Neither of us ever tried this before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Twerp posted:

So I'm trying to transfer a villager to juliuspringle here, who's got 9 of his 10 villager slots filled. Anything special he's gotta do besides just repeatedly talk to Puck? Neither of us ever tried this before.

As long as Puck has his stuff all boxed up, all Juliuspringle has to do is talk to him and select "Move to my town!" when prompted.

• Locked thread