Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
So I just picked this up because of the sale and it's rather addicting. My first game went pretty terrible as expected, second was going pretty well until on the fourthish day I got mobbed by a horde of killer bat things, and my third lasted all of two nights before the same horde of bat things ate my face.

Is there something I should be doing to make sure that doesn't happen? I didn't even have a weapon by that point and had to try and fight them off with an axe but there where six of them, if I tried to fight I got swarmed. I tried training them into a pig village but the pigs attacked me. Can I turn the hell bats off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Wilhemina posted:

The bats come from the cave sinkholes. You can avoid them by not breaking the rocks that cover them.

AH HA! Thank you, I'll have to remember that.

• Locked thread