Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Barent posted:

Why do you keep probating people for posting jokes? (This is a question)

Also post this thread in A/T it would be more interesting there.

GiP has a long-standing rule against puns, ask forums user Snowdens Secret -- his puns are actually funny.

Edit: also 6 hour probations are the Jim Belushi of probations

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Leal posted:

Does traffic slow down often around you guys? I don't mean like people going above the limit and slowing down to the limit, I mean as much as 10 below the limit.

Yeah I've always wonder about that. Do you chuckle when you see people slow down to a crawl when they see you under an overpass? Because as a motorist that annoys the hell out of me.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Way to load the question :thumbsup:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

But until we ask them and find this out, it's safe to assume the worst case scenario with cops.

Why are city speeding tickets more expensive than county speeding tickets? I've gotten two speeding tickets in my life; literally on the same road at different times. One was from city police for $250 for going 5 miles over the speed limit (:wtf:) and the other was from a sheriff for $110 for going twenty miles over (one of those "speed reduces from 45 to 25 during school hours" traps). The second one was doubled for being in a school zone too, so it would've been only $55 normally.

If you can't answer think about it and answer this question yourself I seriously doubt your ability to critically think.

Different places have different laws.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

beanieson posted:

I love how surprised everyone seems to be that the elderly white right-wing rancher has some controversial thoughts on race.

The whole "only my country sheriff can arrest me" spiel should have raised the racist red flags. That goes all the way back to Posse Comitatus. Hell the whole sovereign citizen movement is mired in racist undertones.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

tentative8e8op posted:

Im glad you agree with me that, if an identified bystander knocked Mr Choker unconscious with an expertly thrown large rock, the thrower shouldn't be arrested.

e, im picturing Mr identified bystander throwing only one rock at the officer during the assault, and afterwards just calmly standing by until police leave.

This is as much a fantasy as "responsible gun owner stops maniac in a mass shooting" scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Smiling Jack posted:

Does this thread have any redeeming value

Be the change you wish to see in the world, Smiling Jack.

I believe in you.

You can do it.

• Locked thread