Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
Wow, the Panzerhund fight on the bridge in The Old Blood was pretty bullshit. If you exhaust your grenade launcher ammo during the previous fight and don't immediately kill it with the dropped HMG, the only way to beat it seems to be turning on god mode since the HMG and grenade ammo mysteriously vanish when reloading. You can't even hide in the little huts on either side because the dumb thing's attacks go straight through the goddamn wall. What a pain in the rear end.

Der Luftwaffle fucked around with this message at 06:23 on May 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I feel like a greedy bastard for even thinking it after 2 awesome releases so close together, but has there been any talk/news yet of a full sequel? I'm looking forward so hard to blowing away Nazis on a Venusian floating city and wrecking their orbital laser.

Der Luftwaffle fucked around with this message at 01:09 on May 20, 2015

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
Just buy the rights to Evil Genius from Sierra and drastically up the evil.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I got really lucky on my playthrough, he glitched out near the central pillars and couldn't move. I guess you could keep reloading till something like that happens.

• Locked thread