Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I kind of liked the skill trees other than demolition. They changed up the way I played the game from time to time and it was nice getting a new nazi killing perk each time instead of just a trophy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I got work in the morning so I limited myself to the intro level. Killed enough nazis to be satisfied for the night.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
"Alright, Nazis are all dead. You can come o-"
"AMERICAN!"
"Never mind..."

Probably my favorite bit of dialogue so far.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I did. It was what made the line to so good, too.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Playing through TOB a second time on a higher difficulty. The very beginning of the prison isn't so bad now that I realize you only need to turn off the first super soldier in each room and just pick their gun and go ham on the power sources on the other ones. The whole section was a breeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I was watching Inglourious Basterds when I got a hankering for my own Nazi murder so I suspended Netflix and loaded up challenge mode real quick. After a couple of levels I went back to my movie. I'm now convinced that this was the purpose of this feature.

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 09:35 on May 30, 2015

• Locked thread