Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I look forward to a heavily scripted concentration camp level. That's gotta be the "no russian" level equivalent for a world war 2 game these days right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Take it Wolfenstein 09 is still not available anywhere in downloadable form on PC?

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Kibayasu posted:

Don't ever expect it to be. It runs on idTech 4 which, at the time, was fine because id was still independent. As soon as ZeniMax/Bethesda bought them Activision would have to pay to keep using it and Wolfenstein 2009 didn't sell well enough for them to care.

Yeah I'm not really expecting it to be, rented it on 360 back in the day and really enjoyed it and recently bought it on ps3 just because I wanted to replay it, was just curious.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Do I never get that sweet double barreled shotgun from the start of the game back? Just got to Wulfsburg. The semi auto big clip one is ok I guess but that other one was really satisfying to use.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Ometeotl posted:

In the Nightmare of Chapter 7 I discovered that you can open the map to get a map of the current Nightmare that fills in as you run through it. I can't believe I missed that.

Oh, that would have been useful to know. Thanks.

• Locked thread