Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
I just counted 4 as 3.5 so whatever :colbert:

Also to add to that Greenmangaming link, at the time of posting this code works for 20% off O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Did 3 and 4 really have much videos either? I only really noticed Modern Times and DLC getting attention.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Mister Bates posted:

Time to start a new game and declare State Atheism in the constitution, never build any religious buildings, and crush the Church beneath my iron bootheel. :dawkins101: :getin:
You still gotta work for that fedora atheist haven even with State Atheism. You need to suppress the Religious a lot to stop them from gaining numbers and then loving up your election chance, down to the wire because they're upset you don't have a church.

I'm up to the mission where you have to build tourism when I had a rebel attack (At 81% popularity), the instant the rebel attack was over I had a coup attempt. My two sets of tanks and a guard tower against my infantry and jets.
So of course the tanks targets are on the other side of the island so they slooowly drive over there. And of course the infantry are loving stupid and most of them split off to attack the lone Guard tower in the middle of nowhere (To slow down invasions, they love attacking towers) and only one unit runs to the other side of the island to where the tanks are going. Cue like, nearly two in-game years later and that infantry dies, the tanks take out the Rum Refinery and start to slowly troddle all the way back to the city.
During these two years most of the units attacking the tower have loving run off AGAIN to this new target that the tanks are after :psyduck:
Can I just have basic 'Move/Attack here' RTS controls please? :psyduck: :psyduck:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Poil posted:

I was exporting rum to to America during the probation and when they got cranky I sent a dynasty member to negotiate. What the game didn't say was that that meant the member staying overseas to become a crimelord and I permanently lost a level 5 member. loving bullshit.
My Dynasty member convinced the USA to end Prohibition then they returned. :shrug:

• Locked thread