Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I've just got one question, does the carpet match the drapes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wdarkk posted:

Does anybody else using the mac version have a shitload of crashes since S9? Even on minimum settings I'm crashing.

Since Season 9? So like... the last 2 hours?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Raavn posted:

Decided to give the new content a try just to realize, that I've been roundhouse-kicked from my previous fleet in the meantime.

I need warmth and shelter. Raavn@Raaavn , pretty please :allears:

Nice reg date, pubbie spy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Psycho Landlord posted:

I dunno dude, that's a pretty loving goony post history.

Good point.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DAVE!!!(c)(tm) posted:

They made it so that you can buy piss beams from the dilithium store if you own a Galor, so you only need one now.

It's true, the IKS Dukat Was Right is armed and dangerous with the Galor beams and 2 purchased with dilithium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

revtoiletduck posted:

Maybe it's a bit of a pipedream, then. I am pretty new to the game (level 20!) and likely won't have time to do farming on alts and poo poo. I was hoping to just kind of not spend any credits between now and when I hit max level, and then throw a bit of real money at it to make up the difference.

I wasn't really planning on min/maxing too much anyway, so I may just end up cruising around in a sub-par Dread for the hell of it. I pretty much just want the jem'hadar dreadnought because it looks cool.

You can get 1000 Zen, buy two fleet ship modules, and then sell those on the exchange for ~9m each.

Basically, though, BUYING on of these ships with real money is going to cost you like 50 dollars.

• Locked thread