Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Oh God I haven't played in about 2 years what the gently caress is this game now? Everything looks different I got everything reimbursed I gained like 20 achievements just by logging on and I don't even know how to navigate Earth Spacedock anymore WHAT DO I DO??!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Okay so seriously though, I logged on and I don't think I'm in Starfleet Dental anymore? I also wasn't banned that I know of. It's been easily 2-3 years since I've played and am literally starting a new guy just to remember the ropes again.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Acer Pilot posted:

they only banned you if you were in dental or nop. check the wiki to see how to get unbanned (if you do get banned for joining dental).

I have (had) a Romulan and Klingon who was in the corp too, but maybe you guys did a pruning of the membership in my 2-3 year absence so I guess I got spared.

In any case, if I want to read up on things/play this game ab it and poo poo how do I get myself fixed up this go around?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Korgan posted:

Post your @handle, we'll get you invited to everything.

My Klingon is still in NoP. My Fed/Romulan aren't in anything though.

@Andupor

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
still waiting for the fed re-invite @andupor. registered on the wiki as andupor.

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Korgan posted:

You're in the wiki, try asking in channel for fleet invites, that generally works better.

Thanks. Will do.

• Locked thread