Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
Pretty much a Vorlon cruiser from Babylon 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
For Season 10, the Undine ought to get into it with the Dominion so you have two races of shapeshifters engaged in a serious, sustained campaign of impersonating each other

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
Imagine, only Klingons pick the B'rel

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009

Dynamite Dog posted:

I started a tactical alien KDF character and got him to 11 and got a cruiser (I don't know why)

Because battlecruisers own that's why.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
one torpedo forward, everything else beam arrays.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
Phased Polaron is more a deep purple.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009

MikeJF posted:

So I need to go buy some drat expensive purple Projectile Weapons Officers, eh. :(

How many Marauding Alts do you have?

If you go to your bridge and check out your Marauding contact guy, he'll frequently open up the "raid industrial center/space ship foundry/research center/mining colony" missions. These missions are generic in that they don't have a specific species picked out, "Federation mining facility" or even just plain "research facility." These have much broader doff success requirements (3 guys from any tactical or security specialization rather than 1 weapon system officer/ 1 tractor beam or transporter guy) and I've found they give pretty solid contra most if not all of the time.

They don't seem to give out prisoners, though (that would be restricted to the species-specific raids/pirating missions) but hey contra without overfilling your brig.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
Zen prices were at getting to 160 earlier this week so 154 is actually looking quite reasonable.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009

Morglon posted:

The game has been Voyager online for a long time now and honestly it beats the feeding the dog cheese and a short guy rubbing down two chicks themed expansion. And some time travel. That's actually all I remember from Enterprise.

Missed out on some rad Andorians in Enterprise then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
Don't buy ugly bullshit Delta ships, that is my rule.

• Locked thread