Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
RIP being the most hated rear end in a top hat in Ker'rat for using power siphons and acetons to shut off ships while slowly plinking them to death with polaron turrets. Man, that made people so mad. It has to have been... 4 years ago now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

The promotional boxes are the worst way to convert resources into ships. Anecdotes are not data, but allow me to share one. Lo those many years ago, they ran a promo for bugships and buffed the drop rate. I decided to waste 3 billion EC to see how well those boxes worked. The return was about a fifth of the number of bugships I could have bought straight-out with that EC. I do not imagine that it is any better today.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

A cryptic dev having no idea how something works? Unpossible!

Preechr
May 19, 2009

The last j4g we let in broke down and joined the Navy. Do you really want to be like that?

Preechr
May 19, 2009

I'm sorry, but those tactics are reminiscent of Subspace Radio and do not reflect the high moral character we expect from a prospective Dentaleer.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

By telling the truth.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

If you have ever set your weapon to stun while running undine infiltration, you are playing the game wrong (unless you're setting your sword/flamethrower to "stun")

Preechr
May 19, 2009

loving :lol: if you didn't take a gorn as your diplo boff.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

I sure hope somebody submitted stimpire.txt, just to make eyes bleed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

thread is on a road trip of chill

• Locked thread