Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

JFC posted:

Is this still the default best skill layout or has it changed recently?

I use basically this but I take the points from threat control & put them in weapon performance. I must be a pretty cool dude cause I didn't even know it was a preferred layout & did it without a guide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

MikeJF posted:

Are there any mods/customisation people have made for this game that might actually be worth installing, come to think of it?

The only thing that springs to mind for me is SweetFX or something like that.

There are some bots but that's all I know of. Is SweetFX an ENB?

Korgan posted:

So Sensor Analysis now puts giant circles around your target so you can spot them easier in a crowd. However that was obviously too subtle, so there's also a giant arrow above your ship pointing at them as well.

Can you turn that off? It looks ugly & distracting.

Regrettable fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Apr 24, 2014

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Melchior posted:

Has anyone else done the Peanut Labs surveys to earn Zen? It seems like a pretty shithouse way to get it, but if you're on a budget and have an excess of time and don't mind answering the same questions a billion times it's not bad I guess. If anyone else has any better suggestions I'd be willing to hear them!

I tried a bunch of these & had to report about 9/10 of them for not paying. Only two of them actually gave me Zen.

• Locked thread