Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

Having a normal one since 2016

Spoilers for the new Episode:

I was surprised to see an Iconian of all races actually show up during the celebration segment. Interestingly, she (I'm assuming she) had a very similar design at was shown in that one Star Trek magazine scan, though she was more a blue/green color scheme than the red/white one.

Either way, I enjoyed her rather dismissive short rant of "So you managed to win. Congratulations. Don't do it again." I can only wonder what happened with Sela now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16602771&postcount=52

thlaylierah posted:

First: Change is bad, Always.

All successful people should fear change. Only less successful people embrace a change to the status quo as they might be able to exploit it.

Until they found an MMO Oversite Commity to prevent MMO's from unfair business practices we have to take what they give us.

Unfortunately, when they do make an MMOOC, companies that have been behaving this way will simply close down the games cited.

Integrity can't be forced on someone, they need to understand the need for it.

More forums silliness.

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

Preechr posted:

How to keep those degenerate, subhuman crinkle-nosed terrorists in line:

Sic semper Bajorans.

"Ever faithful to the Bajorans?"

:colbert:

EDIT: Wait no, I got that wrong. I'm dumb.

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

bubbles depo posted:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1113531

This guy has the brilliant idea of introducing a sex slav- I mean Risian Companion Bridge Officer to let swimsuits be seen off Risa.

Let me say that again...

Risian Companion Bridge Officer

You know, even without the obvious overtones by Creepo McRapeDungeon over here, "Life of the Party" sounds interesting enough to MAYBE be useful on Ground maps. You know, except the whole "allow swimsuit wear anywhere with PC and other BOFFs". That I can live without. I mean holy hell, that guy is dedicated.

This also begs the question on if Risians are actual aliens, or just human colonists from a terraformed planet. I don't think Star Trek canon was ever quite clear on that. This gives it a whole new LAYER of funny if it's the latter.

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

I wonder if the discount will automatically occur if characters already got the corvette from last year. Probably not, but I want to hope. I'm still getting the cruiser for my Klank though.

That said, I'm actually glad they're expanding on the holiday. Of course, that'll mean I'll have to grind favors to get everything I want, but no rush.

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/5006513-risian-luxury-crusier

Cruiser's up. Looks like Jabba's Barge. Here's the stats:

quote:

Faction: All
Rank Required: Rear Admiral / Brigadier General /Subadmiral I
Availability: Summer 2014 Event Project
Hull Strength: 41,400
Shield Modifier: 1.1
Crew: 1500
Weapons: 4 Fore, 4 Aft
Device Slots: 4
Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Ensign Engineering, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science and 1 Lieutenant Universal
Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 5 Engineering, 2 Science
Base Turn Rate: 10
Impulse Modifier: 0.16
Inertia: 40
+10 Shield Power
+10 Engine Power
Console - Universal - Soliton Wave Generator
Solar Sail Quantum Slipstream Drive
R.X.S. Registry Name Prefix Option
Cruiser Communications Array
Command - Shield Frequency Modulation
Command - Strategic Maneuvering