Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Mondian posted:

So I noticed Racer was included in the OP, but not his famous comment on Mangoes' fat cow arse or doing a bunch of meth so he can stay up for days harrassing him? For shame.

For once I can agree with this shitlord, shame on you ludicro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Where the hell are the Goon Rushes, mass pvp zone fuckery, and general mass goon dickbagery? I know I have been gone for a bit, but people are forgetting us, and the new blood knows nothing of us. Is this the legacy we wish to leave? To all those new and old, its time to herd the cats once more towards the light of the dieing pubbie rage and reignite that flame.

Dictated but not written by
AcidCouch Grand High Wizard of NoP

I'll still most likely kick you in the morning.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

-Troika- posted:

I'm not typing 500 words of anything. Save it for the pubbies. :rolleye:

Ah Troika, by my count you only had 3 days left of your suspension. However, recent requests for a tribunal on the matter have wrenched the matter from my hands. Your initial infraction of STF Draft dodging was a minor offense but the escalation of actions on your part have brought the attention of high ranking goons. You stand accused of insubordination, draft dodging, refusing corrective actions, harassment of a fellow goon, being and/or sympathetic with a furry, gaining access to the fleet before your suspension was served, and the use of Goonfleet like we actually give a drat. Now some of these charges have not been substantiated and therefore the burden of proof will indeed come into play at your formal arraignment. This will take place at 12am EST at the NOP Starbase Tactical Deck tonight.

Now to address your personal insults upon my character, I forgive you. However, many of your fellow goons would appreciate an apology, and no apology is ever sufficient in fewer than five-hundred words.

Love Acid,
Ps I'll most likely kick you in the morning

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

-Troika- posted:

You won't trap me in cover shields that easily :colbert:

Not much of an apology to those goons you have slighted, but only 491 words to go. Hint if you make it "will not" you would only need 490 more, just sayin.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Having wiki problems re registered acidcouch1 needs in!!!!

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

hakimashou posted:

I don't know what they changed but kerrat is more populous than it was a week or two ago.
STUFF
durak@repetitiveepic

PvP you say. Kerrat you say. Hmmm. Think it may be time to get the band back together. We as a goon populous have been away from pvp too long, there are tears to be drank and smack talk to be reported. We need to teach those bastards to floss again.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

system protocol posted:

Time for another "getting the old team back together" routine.

Team of five all named kuuenbu was classic pvp fun. You shut the gently caress up dad.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Mondian posted:

And then cry as your account gets banned for botting in a mass sweep.

So is that why pinkfarmer isn't around anymore?

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Well Kids it is official WE ARE GETTING BANNED.

Our Developer friends and Mods have tried their best and are no longer able to keep this from coming down the pipe. PWE has brought down the hammer. Our Sources are telling us that this could be in effect as soon as Monday, but they may wait as long as the next patch. All NoP, Dentals, AND WESLEYs are to be banned. Changing fleets now won't help, all the logs have been taken of our rosters. However, on a side note, we have a contact that can add to that list up to the last min. of the ban. So a few of our most esteemed friends have been added and still can be added.

We Dentist have had a long and proud history and we could have had no better end. It has been an honor to troll with you. I guess I won't most likely kick you in the morning.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

DonDoodles posted:

Does anyone remember when Oldkhemaraa threatened to hang out in front of UC Berkeley law school until he could find a law student that would help him sue us (and cryptic)? Over disrupting Grom's show.

Yup I also remember sending Ol' some contact numbers for some lawyers I knew. Not sure if he ever called them. Had warned one about it and one told me what he would do in any case like that, suggest psychiatric help.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Is that Autumn? That's so cute. On the bright side we now have the newbies billing info :) welcome friend.

Alright newbie: did you post in Fyad?
Did you sent technical a dic pic yet?
Have you wrote your 10k word essay on the topic of trolls in modern communications?
Did you get archive acess when you signed up?

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 2, 2014

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

The newbie went quite. Technical has yet to get his dic pic, and don't cheat and grab one from online because we will know. Your webcam proves all :)

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Korgan posted:

"Saint" Olivia encourages pubbies to buy game hacks with real money. Is this the kind of man pretending to be a woman you should trust?

oh thank you sooooo much. Thank you thank you thank you for this........ I will be needing this... keep up the goodwork and bring me more.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

MikeJF posted:

Honestly, the main reason Frigates are so highly recommended is that they don't spend most of their time dead.

I played around with the pleshies and they are about the only good thing about flying around in that ship(science goodies aside)

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1323871&highlight=dental&page=2

Thread that needs making GBS threads up. They are already taking bets on when we will show up and call them whinners. Let's not disapoint, remember we are the boogieman.

Also is the naming and shaming rule exempted on fleets in general?

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Dec 11, 2014

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Oh man my comments are awaiting confirmation. He really does have a control issue.

A REPLY! And oh no she has my (throwaway) ip adress. I best go into hiding.

Even better he is changing my posts. Funny guy.

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Dec 27, 2014

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Olivia doesn't seem to like me posting about the GGG3 in all the comments and channels. I think he thinks he is trolling me.

He loves comments on his site especially since you can name yourself anything like Olivia211.

Everyone should go say hi http://stolivia.com/2014/12/18/star-trek-online-a-letter-to-jack/comment-page-1/#comment-1450

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Dec 27, 2014

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Octarine Dream posted:

There's something especially sad about changing comments to be on par with "I'm a big poopie head" instead of just deleting them. I wasn't sure about this game with all the talk of its current state, but maybe I'll go on safari just to see Olivia and co in the wild.

Agreed. The thing I don't understand is why he changed my follow up comments but left my 1st .

Well have been in contact with an awful metal band named trollgate and have supplied them with a prepaid legalzoom account to file a cease and desist order to stolivia.com for improper use of their name.

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 27, 2014

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Mondian posted:

Uh-huh, because it was you non Wesleys that just happened to have a pile of bugs lying around to delete?

Give the space poors something to hold onto and call their own (even if its not true) Think Santa.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Worffan101, the annoying guy who just HAS to say something on the stoforums is a 4Chan RPer. Explains EVERYTHING! he posted this think thinking its Xean http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/26565579/

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Aleth posted:

I nominate you to be the official photographer for all future events.

Edit:

So based on feedback I was thinking, what about doing a NoP event next (with far less expensive prizes, obviously) for either Chinese New Year (of the goat, 5th Feb) or for Easter (5th April, full of egg-citing puns and the like)? The races seemed popular so we can steal those (maybe do some space based ones in private challenges, winners of heats going through to finals?), throw in some more trivia for people who hate the races and are strong in google-fu and depending on the occasion have more tailored costume contests.

Nope! Birthday of Supreme Leader or no day. You have 4 days. Jan 8th 1983.

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jan 4, 2015

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

DonDoodles posted:

Excuse me, but they aren't dead. According to Smirk, there was simply a bug making them appear dead. I received a week ban for pointing out the absurdity of this.

Additionally, Smirk appeared on one of those idiotic STO radio shows and noted that he personally logged on to check the queues and they all popped for him within 2-3 minutes. Even mine trap!

Well that sounds like a challenge . I'm sure Smirk was very scientific about his approach and in no way is just towing a company line he doesn't actually work for (meaning they actually get paid, does he get paid actually?). Welp boys and girls since we are goons I know 3 things 1) we like proving people wrong in a public mannor 2) most of us can read a clock accuratly 3) its not like we have anything better to do (this is STO). Knowing this I challenge everyone to at least once join q's and time it. We will compile average times to pop. Not sure if we want to start the challenge in the game forums and get some pubbies to help or we just take our findings to the forums when we are complete. My vote is for the second, and if need be when we take this to the forum we start a second study with pubbie numbers. We should be as accurate as possible on recording the time but if your not paying attention while doing it just round the time down to the nearest min.

Format:
Q's name : space/ground : normal/advanced/elite :time to pop :

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Mondian posted:

I'd say we should record them too. A youtube channel of time lapse recordings of waiting for queues to pop would be pretty damning.

Granted, I don't have a free petabyte of hard drive space it would take to hold the raw video waiting for even one queue, so it'll have to be someone else.

I like this idea.

Plus let's keep the data raw don't average your own so we can be as accurate as possible

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

DonDoodles posted:

I'll get on this evening to test some queues out, but someone else will have to make the thread as I still have 10 days left on my ban.

Sorry double post. But I would love to be the one to post it. Smirk and I have yet to come to a head like Bran Bran and I had in the past. Kinda miss it really.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Captain Candiru posted:

Well, there has always been an undercurrent of unverifiable goon persecution since the early days.

Goons are "people" too. Equal protection, if I wanna put on my white robe and go........

Maybe plontis or someone of the like has been put on the goon case like before. Maybe its time to go all Denu on the channel as well.

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jan 17, 2015

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

So just saw the playerauctions.com post a page back and I'm dumbfounded. Does anyone actualy buy from there? If so I'm sitting on 10k in items alone and god knows how much for my lifetime account with 12 level 60s and 38 lvl25-45 dil mulz. Not to mention I wonder what someone would pay for overlord of NoP and admin in all channels. I know I've talked a lot about it over the years but hey! Jj. But seriously anyone here look at this place with any regularity to say that yes stuff sells here or no.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

There seems to be a rumor about sensitive Shutup Wesley documents being leaked, These allegations are completely false. Please on about your day. Please don't forget to take your happy-happy pills. All is well ...

Remember Acid Loves you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

fakemirage posted:

Linking some mirrors of the thread if it gets edited or lost if PWE messes with the forum again. Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Who would do such a thing!? :ohdear:

:smuggo: who indeed

So is this game worth coming back too for good old dental fun? Or just just the forums these days?

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Apr 8, 2016

• Locked thread