Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Well all, I'm afraid it's time for me to become leader of the Star Trek Online goonguild starship dental. Yes, you heard that right - the guild is named starship dental... that should be your first clue that this isn't, erm, exactly a normal mmo forum. These guys have a skewed, absurdist perspective on things, like Monty Python or Old Spice, and they're not afraid to apply that perspective to things as diverse from the name of an mmo guild to the "quick start" page of a wiki or an mmo guild. I for one can't wait to become a part of the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
There's no better feeling in the world than flying your spaceship up alongside some noobie and having them say "Starfleet... dental!? Dentistry doesn't have anything to do with spaceships! Is this some kind of a joke??" Well, it is a joke, and here's the punchline - me firing a powerful laser at your spaceship and turning you into space junk. The Something Awful Forums' mmo subforum The MMO HMO, bitch!!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Skylark posted:

You can tell seth is a huge fan of the source material and he wouldnt besmirch space shows by making one of his infamously dirty/edgy jokes, like saying something we all think about one of the non-white races but we wouldnt DARE actually say it out loud but on familyguy they say it -- orville is going to stick to a respectable Dreamworks-cgi-kids-movie level of comedy on this project, out of respect for the old shows. Because heis one classy motherfucker. :golfclap: Im hoping Orville will have a canpy, sissy human being bottom style character that seems to be the perfect muse for Seth's comedy (think Stewie at his most memorable); maybe a vulcan type alien can fill theose shoes.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Skylark posted:

The Unlikely Story of How the Startrek Rpg Thread Ended Up in an Infamous Trolls' Lair - But the FYADs Helped Them Heal from a Traumatic Dickflaping Turbosperg Encounter
The Daily Beast

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

ol yeller posted:

ok.... now beecock lol

I've got a better idea

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
BYOB IKs, please take care of this thread, I for one am sick of looking at it but I think it could flourish under your care.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

DancingShade posted:

Just combine all threads into one evermore.

Let us all hail the impending thread singularity.

Halfway there

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Page 641 already. You know what that means: we're halfway there.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748079&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post459741174

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748079&pagenumber=85&perpage=40#post463643851

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

grimcreaper posted:

ofenders of what, bad posting? wouldnt all ftad be probated at the same time?

by your avatar ypu must be a anime weeb guy. what are some good ones to watch ive seen Blame! and Jinro wolf brigade. they are good. also some series abput some kids living in a wierd world divided in 2 and it was good.

ftad

• Locked thread