Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
Please stop picking on people who are young, naive, and possibly sick. Does it make you star wars nerds feel good to pick on the weak? First time the lot of you got to hold this side of the stick I imagine. The Jedi salute makes a big V down the middle of your fingers to signal to one another you're a big pussy. This thread seems like a manlet jerkoff circle full of dumbasses who couldn't make it on a real MMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
ggies revenge mother fuckers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

:) blerick check PMs. ggie will be guild leader nao boiz

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

drat. not the kind of black holes im used to seeing on my space ship game :D

----------------

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:26 on May 22, 2017

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
gonna be funny when one of the space nerds who spends all day at work reading the safe for work threas about the game he hates sees a picture of a guys rear end and gets fired

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

general anime posted:

gonna be funny when one of the space nerds who spends all day at work reading the safe for work threas about the game he hates sees a picture of a guys rear end and gets fired

also sees his dick and balls

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Gnome de plume posted:

Finally, a forum that reflects the quality of this game.

must be game of the year :vince:

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Blerick posted:

please direct me to whoever bullied sweet maggie

DonDoodles posted:

ggie was already in. he just wanted a promotion and started posting again.

hakimashou posted:

:vince:

ggie you're in!

DancingShade posted:

PWE sent me an email telling me to claim a promo pack with all holo BoFFs of the entire TOS crew (except Kirk apparently).

Won't say no to more holographic cannon fodder :toot:

Nita posted:

Look at this salty triggered Runescape player.

Also

lol

more to come..

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

g0del posted:

Ggie, are you literally a child, or do you have a mental disability? Or is english not your first language? Because there's a subtext here that you've been missing for long enough that it's moving from funny to just sad.

BombermanX posted:

Sounds like you're in for a promotion! Congratulations ggie! Let me log into the academy and award you a new rank!

GioSPL posted:

you could just have answered "yes" without proving it again but hey

and the meek shall inherit the earth, as well as the guild.

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

he said "this thread hasn't been this exciting since an eight year old looted our bank and caused that turbosperg to meltdown."

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Skylark posted:

Welp here we are, Never thought id see the day when seth macfarlane makes more compelling scifi than the "serious" franchises themselves, but lets face it starwars and trek have gone lightyears up their own rear end into sjwy cuckery in recent years. Anyone who doubts seths abilities watch the famguy star wars parodies, the faithfulness and attention to detail is fantastic. Wouldn't be surprised if he calls in a favor from Neil Tyson (Cosmos) to add even more legitimacy, another perk of having relevantcy which seth gets from being the king entertainment who makes half of everything on tv.

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

no they will not posted:

There's no better feeling in the world than flying your spaceship up alongside some noobie and having them say "Starfleet... dental!? Dentistry doesn't have anything to do with spaceships! Is this some kind of a joke??" Well, it is a joke, and here's the punchline - me firing a powerful laser at your spaceship and turning you into space junk. The Something Awful Forums' mmo subforum The MMO HMO, bitch!!

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Skylark posted:

The Unlikely Story of How the Startrek Rpg Thread Ended Up in an Infamous Trolls' Lair - But the FYADs Helped Them Heal from a Traumatic Dickflaping Turbosperg Encounter
The Daily Beast

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
History is written b the victors https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748079&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=69

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
When you guys are done monkeyin around in here pass the thread back to us, think Skylark had more to say. Thank you

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Plebian Parasite posted:

Skylark is safe to post in BYOB, but if she really doesn't want to I'll move it back in a bit.

Thank you, I will also try to ensure ByOB poster immunity in the bloodshed, :hai:

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

AWW poo poo!!! *rap sirens blaring* That's right y'all, it's time for another motherfucking Mod Challenge. (M-m-m-mod m-mod challenge)

FIRST user to post a picture of their toothbrush WINS. Then I press a button that makes Peter Griffin say frickin sweet

lol

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

jd can you please delete the really retarded stuff from the first few opening posts and replace it with good posts and images from the original 3000 page megathread?. like this satin post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748079&pagenumber=13&perpage=40#post459292889

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

general anime posted:

jd can you please delete the really retarded stuff from the first few opening posts and replace it with good posts and images from the original 3000 page megathread?. like this satin post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748079&pagenumber=13&perpage=40#post459292889

this 2 https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748079&pagenumber=68&perpage=40#post462140904

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

lol

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

----------------

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Jack Daniels posted:

GIve Me More Offenders To Add To The List :jihad:

Jared Kush posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

• Locked thread