Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raavn
Jan 30, 2014

"Insert random smartass quote here."
http://sto-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?s=c3423f145517e65b92b57462d6ea7b57&p=4801472#post4801472 is just a tear harvesting field.
There's already a reply from a german-speaking goon and few other players explaining goons are trolls, not hackers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raavn
Jan 30, 2014

Decided to give the new content a try just to realize, that I've been roundhouse-kicked from my previous fleet in the meantime.

I need warmth and shelter. Raavn@Raaavn , pretty please :allears:

Raavn
Jan 30, 2014

Chilichimp posted:

Nice reg date, pubbie spy.

It's nice indeed. Did I miss something?

Raavn
Jan 30, 2014

Korgan posted:

Possible problem with your @handle, there was an error when I tried to mail you confirmation.

Cheers, I was able to join TNG. Also registered for the Wiki as raavn in the meantime

Raavn
Jan 30, 2014

McScumbag posted:

Just registered for the wiki so I can try to stop being spacepoor. Need access please.

Registered as DukatWasRight

That user name! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raavn
Jan 30, 2014

DukatWasRight@Bijor :D

• Locked thread