Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

[05/28/2016 12:40:42 AM] Pulse: don't stir up my
personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

Comes back two days later to prove just how little he cares.

Edit: For those that can't see, he made sure to leave all his comments under his toon name "Sera Ivey," but he liked all the posts using his real "Treavor Calkum" account, meaning he must have been regularly checking that thread on two different facebook accounts.

Editx2: And this. Remember: He TOTALLY doesn't care at all, guys.

Often times he'll accidentally like something. Remove the like. Come back a few hours later and relike. Remove again, Like it from the toonpage. Like it from main Account... This repeats several dozen times. I post and delete random stuff at all hours of the day or night because who sleeps anymore, and this routine happens shortly after almost like it's a Bot.

At one point, I took pity and blocked him due to his repeatedly trying to convince me he "didn't care", and no other relevant conversation. Then he complained about me blocking him. So I unblocked him.

...some people just can't accept the pretty fire will hurt you...

Rahhmi fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Aug 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DancingShade posted:

Lies. Everyone knows you stand in fire for healing. That's the MMO way.

I Dance_Wavehands corrected.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

BombermanX posted:

Theres a pubbie who claims to be shutting us down. Moran@zeratul619

http://puu.sh/jHBTh/37e610fe71.png

Now really. Who shut who down here?

edit: Thumbnail failed. Just copy and paste.

Rahhmi fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Aug 20, 2015

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
I'm mildly irritated with dev activity recently. Any chance to mass-argue Bort's Suicide twitter comment into an Unban Butts?

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
Guess I got my wish

https://twitter.com/RahhmiPoofs/status/634370043111837697

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

system protocol posted:

If you don't bitch about disco balls on Reddit you get down voted, so most of them don't really have a choice.

Perhaps we should remind them that DISCO BALLS ARE CANON.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

MikeJF posted:

Do disco balls even have a framerate effect on low-end computers or is that just what they whine to try to give their complaints some legitimacy.

Disco balls have a dynamic light. This will cause a minor frame hit on VERY Low end systems [think Geforce 210 and below], but can be disabled completely in preferences where it asks how many dynamic lights to use. On a Geforce 650, you wouldn't notice while running 3 clients.

The "glow" effects that pulsate and rotate are simply transparent. They will bloom slightly into the post processing, but not any more bothersome than any other lights you zoom in close too.

The Particles have no physics properties applied to them, they just display, this would bug a Voodoo Banshee, but just about anything after a Radeon x1300 wouldn't have a problem with it, and again it can be disabled in shaders.

Testing this on my netbook, The game runs for crap with one disco ball. but my netbook, not moving, in a shuttle interior with no other people.. the game runs for crap. At the login screen? Also crap.

On a laptop with an Intel Graphics Accelerator, running on low res [because it isn't meant for Gaming, just web stuff], a Disco ball produces no frame drop, and a mob of them [such as drozana] impacts me in absolutely no way. however moving objects such as crystal shards and tholian ships in CRystalline Cataclysm.. Do kill my frame rate.

In short, Disco balls should not in any way impact a user's framerate, and since there are bloom controls and brightness settings, they only impact your eyes if you're playing in a dark room as the loading screens are dark to begin with.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
http://puu.sh/jM2HM/1f9d1906ac.png

Tweeted this pic. It's basically what I just said in graphical form.

It'll encourage debate among the community who can play Crysis 3 maxed out at 1080p and 80fps for their youtube livestream but suddenly throw their POS computers against a wall at the sight of 2 disco balls.

Edit: I need to learn how to do thumbnails here.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
While it's still mildly relevant, I can't help but wonder... if "Endless Disco" was offered as a starbase/holdings upgrade, How many of the "I Hate Disco" people would sink massive amounts of resources into it just because it's a project and they have an inherent need to buy every new thing that comes out regardless of it's value?

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

You mean one of the first things he tricked us into filling for him, using our own real money to get enough dil to do his projects. That's the narrative he gives everyone now.

I'm sorry. but based on our few conversations, I don't think David Copperfield could even perform a "trick" in his presence.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Goat Pillager posted:

This gives me an idea. I wonder if Rahmmi or someone else can capture his costume file...

I'll look into it.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

Yeah someone go back and change that image that was made like two years ago because it took that long for rhaka to realize he was featured.

Your Wish is my Crusade!

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
I shall not even make an attempt at this request, as perfection has already been presented.

...with that said, I know you guys do this constantly. But earlier.. when I saw Xean's enlarged yellow text... It really SANK IN that he's... . . . . just... indescribably . erm. This hurts. I don't know what to do. Thinking about it hurts. I'm going to go spend lots of money on something.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Berke Negri posted:

Make that how the game is every day and maybe it'd be worth coming back to.

you mean "triple that and make that how it normally is", right?

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

You can't make this poo poo up.

I feel this needs to be said again! As for Klondike Power...

I posted "Dental At Drozana, When the Balls Fell! ~ Dead Disco Ball prop in Drozana to commemorate?" on twitter a while back, tagging devs and expecting to be completely ignored. Now I have a picture of exactly that, and a slew of random private messages from non-followers asking how I managed to talk Devs into getting it added. I think i'm gonna suggest disco ball deco on Drozana for the 6th anniversary next.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Share this one with the pubbies!

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Buschmaki posted:

Over 100 people are going to ban me.

http://pastebin.com/uRtRe7x4

As usual, STO Players are faced with a Ground STF And clearly have no clue how to approach it. worse yet, they repeatedly try the SAME EXACT TACTIC and FAIL multiple times.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
Tonight's SSR Party was a raging success, and as usual, someone slipped onto the bridge afterwards. Demorecords available upon request, contact me elsewhere.

http://imgur.com/a/wf62K

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

The guy just sent me another tweet saying that his friend got into Xean's TS where our recently banned buddy is currently in a panic because he believes his PC has been hacked and people (Dentals) are listening in to him at all times.

Anyone happen to log Xean's ALLCAPS rant about Trendy in ESD Zone/Local the other day?

Rahhmi fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Sep 29, 2015

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Berke Negri posted:

I just found out SWTOR has disco balls.

Gonna be hard justifying coming back to STO.

No no no. they have a Droid that puts up a hologram that says "ONLY SUBSCRIBERS CAN SEE THE DISCO". Except it's bugged, so even if you're a subscriber it tells you that.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

hakimashou posted:

they made this freakish person an sto forum mod

As Jan [female toon... no im serious!] is a friend of mine, This simply means that it's one less person we have to buy off with candy. Still only 4 to go...

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

I'm sharing this even if i catch hell for it.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9600823

Yay! On the 27th, we can all FINALLY Feel like Admirals due to this AMAZING incredible Wonderful new system they've added which is oh So Totally NOT Just the Doff System with a bad UI change and a need to inflate your ships for the common person.

I'm very happy that... uh. I have some steaks in the oven. They'll make me feel like an Admiral all right!

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

New video posted to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgRzvslKLY

"Starfleet Dental: Together Towards a Harmonious Tomorrow"

Thanks for everyone who came out to help me get this done.

Absolutely Beautiful, As I will continue to say everywhere in response to it's posting!

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

Making a DA account just to report him.

Or specifically hand his post to one of the multitude of DeviantART Admins that have tried to get in your pants in the past and mention that this guys not cool. Not that this in any way applies to me.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

I am displeased with the haircut recreation.

Rahhmi fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 27, 2015

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

SKY COQ posted:

Kudos to Rahhmi for running a very successful Dental Annorax giveaway via Twitter, then having the decency to give the ship to someone who actually wanted to use it.

Thanks!

I actually threw in an Imperium and some Krenim Doff packs I had in my inventory too. Apparently today (the day after) is his birthday and he didn't use that to win the contest. But Really. who likes the Krenim? I couldn't let that one go.

Them posted:

XEAN IS NOT BANNED

...maybe not, but people seem affected enough by the rumors that they have to make a PSA about it. SERIOUSLY XTERN1TY LURKERS! You've been LIED too! We're not bad people! WE JUST GOOF OFF ON A FORUM AND YOUR (FORMER?) LEADER TAKES US TOO SERIOUSLY! Think for yourselves and experience the light of Disco!

JOIN DENTAL ACADEMY TODAY!

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

RE: Game is dying ~ Cryptic support went from Terrible to... I don't even know WHAT to call this.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DancingShade posted:

The most important question when selecting beams is this:

Do you like the color?

If the answer is yes, you've found your beam of choice.

My usual Accomplice has Gold XIV Retrofit phasers and one of those type 1 phasers exactly for this reasoning with his comment being "I dont care, it's pretty". So I agree with this logic, Luckily for me though I like RED.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Tigey posted:

Speaking of Xean, someone just mailed me this. First time I and a couple others had seen it, despite the date. Don't know who wrote it, but surely it can't be anyone other than him...

http://pastebin.com/F4DSM5qK

This actually wasn't XEAN, It's ̶𝕠̶𝕗̶𝕗̶𝕚̶𝕔̶𝕚̶𝕒̶𝕝̶𝕝̶𝕪̶ ̶𝕟̶𝕠̶𝕥 written by @Dukhatt, An odd person who came to The Dental Academy (correct me on this?) and began nagging the hell outta everyone For "Da Power" Which I can only assume is a variety of non-existant hacks and outfit modifications. He shared this with me shortly after I posted a pic of me and Nbreeki dancing on Facebook so he could warn me that Denalt are Haxor and trole. He later offered a Repent Thread in response to his fleet leader Tamujiin's which unlike Tamu's was almost completely ignored.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
Remember! Cryptic has made it TWICE AS DIFFICULT to get Gold Items this weekend. Although they say it's an event to be celebrated, You have half the chance of getting a gold item. avoid it.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

A "Pray for Paris" thread devolves into pubbie bigotry and, inevitably, into a "Dentals are trolls and cyberbullies" thread.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1207626/paris-terror-attacks-vive-la-france-the-world-is-with-you/p1

It desperately needed to end with this.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Acer Pilot posted:

What happened to rahhmi?

I went out to dinner and enjoyed the food I ate. Though there's a rumor that I got Banned, But reports of my ban are greatly exaggerated. On a side note, if anyone would like to join me in being banned, get in touch with me and I'll provide you with proof that you were banned too.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Speaking of Space-Whales, I know Dental has been growing lately.. but Pulse seems to have taken this context toward something aweful

Rahhmi fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 25, 2015

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Santa Claus has visited Risa, and proclaimed all members of SFD/NOP to be on his Nice List (the things people do for Klondike Bars...)

Hal@hoota23 however seems to have made the "naughty" list. His coal will be harsh...

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

bubbles depo posted:

Odin roleplays having a girlfriend. By which he will have entire conversations by himself, talking to "her" in local chat. He will put "her" responses in quotation marks or other roleplay-distinctive emotes to TOTALLY PROVE he's talking to another person.

This guy desperately needs to learn the art of multiboxing.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Morglon posted:

Hey idiots. The thing on the wiki where it says real name don't actually write your real name, that's just there because we're too lazy to change it.

Link me to the thing. Ill add my Real Name.

Edit: Nevermind, found it... my real name was added long ago.

Rahhmi fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Dec 9, 2015

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please
"Autism has become an epidemic!" -President Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

personal drama, please

anthonypants posted:

I think you might be in the wrong thread

I don't think you've played Star Trek Online.

• Locked thread