Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
folder
Oct 9, 2016
captains log: im a massive gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016

faxmachine posted:

Some goon's kid was playing, took two poo poo tier items from the fleet bank. Turbosperg whose name I can't remember flipped the gently caress out and started a witch hunt. Imagine The Caine Mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging and slightly more dick flapping. Turbosperg ended up demoting everyone and kicking a few people from the fleet. End result was the creation of a new chat channel and a memorial waiting room or something.

thanks for the update. i can empathise with the drama being a shitflinging turbosperg myself,

folder
Oct 9, 2016

grumple wumpkins posted:

iks rename thread to the 3000 pg MEGATHREAD

:twisted:

folder
Oct 9, 2016

woozy pawsies posted:

its back baby!!!!!!! yeassssss lmfao we are so close to getting there

:pray:

folder
Oct 9, 2016