Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?

Melchior posted:

Also another good question would be what's the best (least effort) to farm EC? I'm doing Qwark the Farmer in the foundry but it runs out of loot halfway through the mission.

There's a daily cap on how much loot you can get from foundry missions. I can't remember which one I used to use, but if you start running out of loot then it's time to switch to another character or be done for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
For a moment I thought the shirt was a companion piece to the hat and said 'Star Trek: Dental Rising'. That would be The Best expansion. Either way it'll be nice to have new toys to play with assuming they don't Cryptic it up like they did crafting.

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?

Cryptic posted:

Q&A: science ships not competitive, especially when not in fleet. Crafting is for that. New tac heavy Sci ships coming

Uhhhhhh. I guess they mean the traits or something? I don't know if I'm too attached to my Tac Vesta or not. A super shiny real-T6 Intrepid would work, too. For as much as I hate the series, I really do like that ship!

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?

Berke Negri posted:

Who are the two turbonerds in the picture posing with all of the unemployed people?

Hey now, Mulgrew gets work doing voiceovers for questionable documentaries!

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
Holy poo poo those Fed ships look like rear end. Just going to upgrade the Vesta I suppose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
Yeah, part of the reason I liked the game was the fact that I could log in and blow up some borg in bite-sized chunks whenever I felt like it. I was planning on spending some cash on new goodies when the expansion was announced like I did last time, but I haven't even logged in since it hit and every time I read this thread I get less motivated to do so with all the bullshit they've put in.

• Locked thread