Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
Which is how you know that they deliberately excluded it from the dil weekend this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Axe-man posted:

Has anyone noticed the dil rewards has been lack luster since the last one? Or is that just my experience

They've been nerfed.

Normal STF: 240
Advanced: 480
Elite: 960

Berke Negri posted:

So what is the best way to level now? Running arugula 50 times on normal? Spending 100 bucks for a spec point?

Wait until winter or until they decide to patch some actual content in.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Just read the last 5 pages or so of this thread after taking about four months off. Why is it every time Cryptic introduces a new gameplay mechanic (in this case, the new boff training system) they do it in the most incomprehensible way possible? Its like their devblogs are written in gibberish and my eyes just kind of go crosseyed and I don't care about how it's supposed to work now because they make everything so convoluted.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Kesper North posted:

Because the movies they're making now are not, in any meaningful sense, Star Trek. Just because they found one of Shatner's old toupees and stuck it on Chris Pine's head doesn't mean it's not a Fast and Furious movie masquerading as Trek.
:goonsay:

My favorite argument, mainly because 'the human condition', while a critical component of the series, was never part of any of the good trek movies. Khan, Voyage Home, First Contact, et. al were all popcorn movies. TMP is the shining example of what people want out of trek, and it is basically unwatchable.

• Locked thread