Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Oh god, I'm playing this again.

I'm back in on DeRathi@DeRathi

Season 8 and 9 look kinda fun, although i'm sad i missed out on the free obelisk carrier in december.

It's been so long since i last played that im still in the old goontrek channel, what.

Someone invite me to TNG

Mephiston fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

I forgot to post earlier, but my wiki name is Mephiston.

Also, I just got done running sphere of influence for the 7th time for AP beam arrays, boy am I sick of that mission. Buy hey, free AP arrays!

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Hey Korgan. I forgot my password on the wiki and the p/w recovery option isn't working properly, so i made a new account: DeRathi
Feel free to check back a few pages for my initial wiki request.

Requesting access again, thanks.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

DonDoodles posted:

Pubbie arguing in favor of pedophilia complains on the forums that zone chat is too inappropriate for him.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1125821

Aaand closed already. What was the link that Nbreeki posted that was edited out by the mod?

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Hey Korgan(or whoever is doing wiki stuff). I'm a retard and forgot my wiki password again. Can you delete user DeRathi and auth Mephiston please? Cheers.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Goat Pillager posted:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9005093

Oh look, the T6 Intrepid announcement, and it's really really terrible. Time to buy an Eclipse with my hoarded zen.

Is it just me or is having a "universal console" that only works on a few specific kind of ship kind of like saying you have a universal "one size fits all" shifting spanner that only works on a handful of select imperial scale nuts and bolts? I.e. not very universal.

Also, added the shenanigans from earlier to the wiki, it was rather funny.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Part 2 of the Thol puppetmaster series of chatlogs is up on the wiki. In todays episode we have a surprise revelation that may be of interest to dear leader.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Tunicate posted:

Hey, another nerf

Now the bonus daily marks don't get multiplied by the marks week bonuses anymore.

Can't be giving people an extra 20 marks a day.

what? seriously?

I swear at this point they're just basically cutting poo poo to see what gets the biggest backlash so they can see what they get away with.
That's how it feels sometimes, anyway.

Thank gently caress my delta, undine and omega rep grinds are almost done.

Edit: FYI Legacy of Romulus pack is 50% off on steam for the sale, if anyone was interested.

Mephiston fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Nov 27, 2014

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Its not a re-reg either, unless they clear bans and post history now.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

I miss the old days of the bortas and oddy where they just straight up gave you a ship, no stupid commendation grind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Slung Blade posted:

Alright, thanks bro. I'll check back in six months or so when the game is either fixed or dead.

When it does die, please purchase it for cheap and rebuild it out in the countryside, because you are good at this.

• Locked thread