Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
It was Doom. He wanted find out what bullies called Richards as a kid and post them on FaceDoom. :doom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Stiltman saw pacific rim and accidentally kicked Uatu in the face with his newest stilts.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Is there some thread in archives about Identity Crisis? I feel like reactions to the killer were probably magical.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

As in Odin's bastard? He would have done some extra dimensional loving when he was younger

That might actually be legit what he did because promo for Original Sin:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Is that Moon Knight on the moon? :3:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I'm kinda worried because events bring the worst in people, but so far it's pretty good. Really enjoyed the bear talk at first, and all the odd parings are interesting.

Were Gamora and T'challa dead at some point? Because everyone else that's been hired has been dead at some point and that might be a thing.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Could it be that the murderer puts getting Uatu's eyes as a step 1 on his plan? Perhaps this wild goose chase, more than leading to discovering/never finding the murderer, is crucial to a bigger scheme, like wikileaking something in Uatu's eye?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

First Bass posted:

I mean, it's awesome in its sheer ridiculousness, but then again, it would have to be the Magic loving Schoolbus to do that.

With Disney buying them out they could entirely justify putting that show in 616 canon, the teacher is an agent gone AWOL that's making sure project M.A.G.I.C.B.U.S. is safe. Basically, after the show, those kids started going on field trips to destroy A.I.M. island.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

It was Ghost Rider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Suben posted:

Maybe she'll wind up getting a goofy mini by a much better writer before disappearing into obscurity too.

Well, she'll first show up in an issue of a mini by a much better writer.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

It turns out that old Fury was an LMD and the real one's trying to fit the watcher's eye behind his eyepatch.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

SirDan3k posted:

"There's not time to explain!" he repeated seventy three times proving he actually had ample time to explain.

Also eye patch sporting military guy just chumped a bunch of more powerful people with no real explanation beyond badassry. Aaron really did say to himself "I can make Identity Crisis better."

To be fair, this whole event seems to be pretty much "okay, we gotta kill Nick Fury, how do we make him ten times more badass before we off him and push someone for summerslam?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

"You've never actually done anything in any event. Hah, now you're thinking of the ultimate sin: bringing up Fear Itself."

• Locked thread