Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Flameingblack posted:

How is the spider biting someone else before Peter, anything to do with Peter? How is that his sin?

Because he didn't immediately murder that spider upon seeing it, as all sane and moral people should. Atrocious things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Waterhaul posted:

God drat it people read Marvel Boy <:mad:>

The Thing looking guy is Doctor Midas a dude introduced in Marvel Boy that rocked a gold Iron Man suit and trenchcoat before effectively becoming the Fantastic Four rolled into 1. The girl is Oubliette/Exterminatrix ,his daughter and Marvel Boy's ex girlfriend. (Can you tell they are Morrison creations)

Orb is a joke character with a big eye for a head. He's appeared throughout Aaron stuff slowly working his way up the superhero ladder. From the issue Midas is dying so hires The Orb to kill The Watcher to try and find a cure (i'm presuming this part).

Oubliette also showed up in Young Avengers, which you're a bad person if you didn't read.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Skwirl posted:

Wait, I just remembered, doesn't Dirk Anger have a comically oversized gun that would use bullets of whatever caliber those giant green slugs are?

In more serious matters, strictly speaking they didn't recover a bullet from the Watcher's body, just some fragments.

Dirk Anger has many comically oversized guns, I'm sure.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Waterhaul posted:

Nah it's not rape or anything. Just the overly graphic violence part. A hero "turned evil", murder mystery and overly graphic violence all rolled into one.

Man, if you think that's overly graphic violence then you must not be reading Invincible.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Don't forget Taskmaster.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

That's a loving awesome costume.

It really is. I hope it doesn't just go to waste in Spider-Verse and never come up again.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Maybe it's just super-cancer from smoking too many stogies while breathing in jet-cycle exhaust. It's probably how he'd want to go, if not by complication from punching Hitler too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

It's an interesting theory, but I think existential crisis leading to suicide may be a little too dark for the subject matter.

• Locked thread