Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be included in the "Big 4"?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 11.11%
Piper 0 0%
John Brown 0 0%
Cletus 0 0%
Diodeous 1 11.11%
Der Juicen 3 33.33%
Slywalker 0 0%
Zimbomonkey 1 11.11%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
AfterFather 0 0%
God 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

John Brown posted:

AF, let's give Wreckus a few days to respond.

Responding. I can play Monday night 6-11 pm est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

AfterFather posted:

I get off at 10 PM Central or 11 pm EST. Would you be able to wait until around 11:20 or 11:30 est?

Yeah i can do that

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

PSU forces 4 INTs and grabs their first victory of the season over the Heels 42-13.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Nittany Lions end the undefeated run for the Golden Gophers and grab the Governor's Victory Bell with a 44-21 win.

Penn State looks to continue its run through the B1G sitting at 2-2.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

Wreckus, may sure to destroy Notre Dame, please.

Ill take care of them tonight.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

Wreckus, I'm pretty sure we have a game coming up next - in case we are advancing after your game with ND and you want to knock it out tonight.

My wife just left for overseas for the next 2 weeks so I'm free pretty much any night, so not trying to rush it!

I'm trying to crank out all my games (B1G, SEC, ACC and Carousel) tonight then I'll have to go to bed. Unfortunately I won't be back in town until the day after Memorial Day. I'm not trying to hold up any dynasties so hopefully that's not a problem.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Well I didn't destroy them, but friend of the goons James Franklin coaches his Nittany Lions to an upset victory over #7 Notre Dame by a final score of 21-13.

Penn State has now won 3 in a row and improves to 3-2 on the season.

Like I mentioned to Cletus, I won't be back until the Tuesday after Memorial Day so hopefully he doesn't mind waiting until then to play me.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

I'll be online tonight starting around 7:30pm Eastern - if you can play tonight, let me know. If not, I'm open the next two nights too!

Sorry I missed you last night. I'll be on the next two nights also

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

PSU wins the upset over #4 Michigan in a full throttle offensive game 38-28.

Cletus was poised to lead the Wolverines to a W with a late 4th quarter drive, but his QB fumbled the ball which lead to a score that put the Nittany Lions up by 10. His QB fumbled again on the ensuing drive.

I hate to win on two last minute fumbles, but Penn State moves on to continue their run through the B1G.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

Wreckus has been pulling some upsets lately. Good stuff.

That was our last UvU game so we're definitely advancing Friday night. Zimbo, I saw you post in TFF. Are you back in-town?

Thanks man it only took 5 years haha. I think not throwing 5 INTs a game anymore helps.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

Wreckus, do you want to try and play at some point today?

E: Sly is gonna boast the best rated team for the remainder of this dynasty's existence.

Sorry I was away at a wedding, I can go tonight or prob any night this week.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

Wreckus, I'll be available from 7:30pm CT and on tonight.

Cool I'll be on.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

Wreckus is on AP. If he shows up before ZSB finishes the game then I'll undo it and allow them to play.

He's been pulling some upsets and I was hoping he would have the change to do so this week, but I want to keep us moving.

Sorry I was at Bonnaroo for the past 5 nights, I can go tonight.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Bonaroo sounds awesome, but can we go tomorrow night? Anytime after 6 CT I can manage to work around.

Yeah man that works for me.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

7 CT work for you?

e: saw you away online, waited around for a bit. Maybe later or tomorrow?

I can go any time in the next hour or so if you want.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I don't think I can go in the next hour, I could go at like 10 CT but that sounds too late.

Can we aim for tomorrow 7 CT barring a late night engagement tonight?

I can do ten if it's not too late for you. I'm not sure if I'm around the next few days, I know not tomorrow or Friday or the weekend.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Sorry for my absence. Just wanted to check in and say I'm alive and would like to continue my NCAA dynasties.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

#19 PSU tops the Hoosiers 42-7 to close out the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

#12 PSU sets records with almost every skill player, yet falls to the #23 Gators in 2OT 59-52. Whatever.

• Locked thread