Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be included in the "Big 4"?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 11.11%
Piper 0 0%
John Brown 0 0%
Cletus 0 0%
Diodeous 1 11.11%
Der Juicen 3 33.33%
Slywalker 0 0%
Zimbomonkey 1 11.11%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
AfterFather 0 0%
God 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

AfterFather posted:

Ok I am done. I cannot load up any dynasties without this drat game locking up. I either get Commissioner has Changed Settings or the game locking up when loading the tuner update/loading the dynasty. I cannot take this anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I deleted the entire NCAA 14 save file from the system and it seems to be working now. I'll have to spend the next few hours making at least 1 playbook.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Responding. I can play Monday night 6-11 pm est

I get off at 10 PM Central or 11 pm EST. Would you be able to wait until around 11:20 or 11:30 est?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm ready whenever you are.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA over Penn St. 28-17.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Something is wrong with this picture.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA R2A. No more monster numbers from me anymore. I just do not feel like recreating my old spread offense plus I really want to try a pro style offense.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm free most days before 12 PM Central and I'm free at nights after 10 PM Central.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Make it 10:15 PM and I can make it.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

AF, when can you play?

I'm free now and will be until 1 pm central tomorrow. Otherwise most nights after 10.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Great game cletus. I feel like the Dallas Cowboys with how I'm squandering my talent.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA R2A

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Zimbo when's a good time to play? I'm free all day.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

I'm having internet problems so I have a guy coming to look at it tomorrow. So I'll be able to play sometime after sometime between 8 am and 6 pm.

Lets try for around 10 am

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Yes, Can we make it 10 Central?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

Between 10 and 11 central okay?

It may be rough from this point out, since the cable guy basically told me that my internet problem can't be fixed. I've been having problems with not being able to keep connected to games. It's a wiring issue and he can't fix my wiring because it belongs to the apartment complex I live in. Hopefully it won't end up being a problem, just know in advance that disconnects may happen.

I'm ready to go when ever you are.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah check the router. If it was issued by your ISP, it's more than likely refurbished and probably went bad.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Holy poo poo where do you live? Try and find an area that has Verizon Fios as most Telco's will have their poo poo together there to compete.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Sly when do you want to play?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'll be free most nights after 10 and free all weekend.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Really late. I'm up most nights.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I gave up chasing him and then that last guy came streaking in with enough to catch him, sorry man. He was legit scary as a returner, my kicker just didn't have enough to force an auto touchback every kick, he was good for 40 yards almost every return.

Lou Holtz: (insert lisp here) I always say you should have at least one safety on kick off returns just in case of situations like this.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA over West Virginia in the Alamo Bowl. Unstoppable QB was slowed down some :|

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Mike Gundy is my Offensive Coordinator :getin:

I lost a few good players but not alot. My team should be better next year.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA r2a

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA r2a.

I would add Ohio to that recruiting mix as well. You would never have to recruit outside of your pipelines again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA R2A

• Locked thread