Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be included in the "Big 4"?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 11.11%
Piper 0 0%
John Brown 0 0%
Cletus 0 0%
Diodeous 1 11.11%
Der Juicen 3 33.33%
Slywalker 0 0%
Zimbomonkey 1 11.11%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
AfterFather 0 0%
God 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll take care of my game sometime soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm r2a. MSU over ND.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll look at the roster later but I think they are not so good

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I won't have time until Monday night, so really pick a night

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

zimbo, I can play tonight pretty much any time from 6:30pm EST until 11pm EST or if there's another night that works for you...

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Can we say 7:45? I have to go walk my dogs right now

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just renewed my XBL, having trouble getting into the EA servers though...

I'll keep trying

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

GG Zimbo. To recap: ASJ did what ASJ does best (14 catches, over 200 yds, 4 TDs), while ol TL from MSU did what he does best (6 catches, over 200 yds, 3 TDs); UW held to -7 yds rushing; each teach had a kick return TD.

Let's advance this mug!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I had one INT while zimbo had either 2 or 3. I got out to a very quick start in the first quarter going up 14-0, to which zimbo tied the game up, and then from there a bad INT and some good play by me made the game 35-21 going into the half. From there I was really just trying to beat back ASJ and preserve a 2 TD lead. My QB was lethal though, went 16-19 for like 400+ yds, 5 TDs to 1 INT.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

What about me? I'm not listed in the CPU games

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I've had a crazy busy week. Thought I graduated last week and got an email on Thursdayt saying they recalculated my grade and I was .005 to short to graduate. Sim me if you gotta

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I have to take an online course over the summer and if I get an A, I will graduate. I've been mad depressed over that poo poo and picking Blake Goddamn Bortles until they grabbed Marqiiiiiiiise and A-Rob last night. I should be free enough to play that sometime this evening or tonight.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll try to play mine shortly. Just had a brutal loss to piper in the ACC

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm not going to get a chance to play mine tonight (I went to suspension training and now my body regrets it), so hopefully I win my sim

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Wednesday night or sometime Saturday work for me. Wife is driving to New Smyrna for a birthday party on Saturday so I should be free all day and night

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 13:32 on May 20, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Wife didn't end up going out of town so I was with her all day. Tonight and tomorrow are no good, how is your Monday?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Could do it earlier in the day.

I am going to the beach in the morning so I could do it super early I.e. 9am est or much later like 8pm est? Totally open on Monday

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I know what you meant, just throwing it out there. That should work, ill let you know otherwise

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Having serious marriage troubles, May be mia for a bit. Just AP and play the game. Horribly depressed

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I should be able to return from my hiatus in about 10 days, so hopefully I don't pick up too many Ls

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just means I have to recruit the gently caress out of the Midwest and Canada

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Glad I won my sim. At the airport now on my way back

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

After the weekend sounds preferable to if you're on a tight schedule

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yes, I should be home by like 5pm or so and can play anytime after

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I just remembered I have a training session from 730-830 so it might have to wait

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Let's aim for the later time. I don't think I can comfortably play at 6 since I need to be out the door by 7

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I should be ready to go by 915 if you're game

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

GG Cletus, you were definitely undone by your INTs. You made me fumble quite a bit though...

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll take care of my game today. I've tried a few times now and Iowa always keeps storming back in the 4th as I melt-down

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tomorrow night around when JB? It has to be either tomorrow night or Wednesday

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Around 7 ct should be fine

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Well, the unthinkable has happened. I finally beat JB. MSU over Neb 52-49 in an utter shoot-out. JB threw some bad picks and I managed a pretty tight and balanced game despite throwing 3 INTs. For some reason, despite my only loss in conference being to Northwestern, JB is still showing as in control of the division. GG dude

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

This will be my first conference championship in any of these dynasties ever

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Guys, I'm leaving for Colorado in the morning and I'll be gone until next Tuesday, so either AP or wait for me!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We should be good to advance now, right?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Piper, I can either play tonight or Tuesday. I know you're playing a game right now and 3 tonight is a bit much, but let me know

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can play Tuesday when I get back

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yes that's fine

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Piper posted:

Tuesday night is no good for me. Could you do Wednesday night?

I should be around tonight, but the earlier the better. Real depressed right now and probably going to take meds to force me to sleep tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Okay, I'm ready to go. I will jump on by like 8:35, so hopefully you see this message.

• Locked thread