Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be included in the "Big 4"?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 11.11%
Piper 0 0%
John Brown 0 0%
Cletus 0 0%
Diodeous 1 11.11%
Der Juicen 3 33.33%
Slywalker 0 0%
Zimbomonkey 1 11.11%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
AfterFather 0 0%
God 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Slywalker13 posted:

*ahem* I won the UCLA-USC game. Still nice write up. A----- would read again. Z, I'm good most the weekend, perhaps tonight if the ACC game doesn't happen. Post when you'd like to go.

I won't be available until probably Sunday, but we can aim to play our game Sunday or Monday.

My defense won't be such a pushover this year dudes. Time for me to retake the top dog spot around these parts (or slip into yet further mediocrity).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sly what time tomorrow?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Just realized your post did not indicate evening. Honestly 10 or 11 AM central would work best so let me know if you can support that, otherwise I'll have to ask the wife when I can play this evening.

Yo dude let's try and play in that 10AM hour this morning!

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 27, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Ohio State wins a tight game against USC 31-24. Margin was decided by the extra INT I collected as well as the punts that I forced. Missed 2 really great opportunities at the end of the 1st half to make this a more comfortable margin, but after going down 14-10 I didn't trail again after my next score. GG Sly.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

DJ, unless Makev rogers up soon in the ACC thread, I can go if we start by 8PM central tonight...you ready for some revenge?

I can basically tell you he won't be (my irl best bud), he's going to a concert tonight so ACC should aim to wait I guess.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AfterFather posted:

UCLA R2A. No more monster numbers from me anymore. I just do not feel like recreating my old spread offense plus I really want to try a pro style offense.

Under center running has been ruined in this years iteration. Just an fyi.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

In or out DJ?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I shall murder your team and claim my rightful spot atop the division.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yeah man we can shoot for sometime on Sunday probably.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I was hoping for something early like 9 or 10 AM so I can be free the rest of the day.

9 am might be pushing it but 10 am I am comfortable with committing to.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Hey man I'm up so if you want to get this game in earlier just post up otherwise I'll see you on around 10.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Just woke up but I'm ready to put up a valiant effort.

You're prb gonna win, haven't been at my best in a while.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

It was a good game, the fumble didn't end up mattering, although the time you lost was critical as I got a couple first downs and managed to make it so that the next stop I got let me bleed out the clock. OSU hung on and missed a couple prime opportunities imo, the facemask on a 3rd down tackle in the backfield hurt (although it was followed up with that fumble), and the missed INT before your last score. I managed to be a little more diverse on offense and defense this time and my safeties are an upgrade this season over last, they definitely made some big stops against runners in the open field and some passes. Much more pleased with this years iteration of this team.

If I hadn't thrown the goal line INT this game probably feels a little more comfortable for me. Probably see you in the title game. Felt good to make our rivalry a rivalry again haha

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I know I technically stood a chance until that last conversion but I really felt out of it. It was really a bland game from both sides - so disappointing as compared to VT vs Miami.

I agree it was a tight game, but not really as exciting as our VT/Miami games.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well Dio, Wednesday night has potential, and unlike many I'll be around all weekend with no gf so I guess name yourself a time for my 2nd top 5 matchup in as many weeks.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Wednesday night or sometime Saturday work for me. Wife is driving to New Smyrna for a birthday party on Saturday so I should be free all day and night

Let's aim to play Saturday afternoon then.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dio want to play at around 3 CT?

e: I'll be around all day so post up if you want to play. I can go whenever.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 22:15 on May 24, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Wife didn't end up going out of town so I was with her all day. Tonight and tomorrow are no good, how is your Monday?

Could do it earlier in the day.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I am going to the beach in the morning so I could do it super early I.e. 9am est or much later like 8pm est? Totally open on Monday

I meant in like the morning on Monday 10 am CT work?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Having serious marriage troubles, May be mia for a bit. Just AP and play the game. Horribly depressed

Dude that's no good, focus on that. NCAA will still be here later.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'll get the game in tonight I think.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Finally had one of those games where you get a 3 and out just about every time and score fast. OSU stomps Army 99-21. I've never gotten that close to the 100 mark against the CPU before, guess it just takes a really awful team to play against.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Next season you'll have two DTs rated 96. Everyone on the line of scrimmage will be at least 90OVR.

That's ZSB's V-Tech status.

I'm locking up what will be a good core of Dlinemen at OSU in a year or two. Still think this team is totally beatable, it still doesn't have the scary factor my VT team's defense has.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Wreckus, maybe tonight if you're available? I've got standard work hours again so most evenings I should be able to find time. This Saturday I won't be available though.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Probably tomorrow night would be better.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

At this point Sunday or Monday night.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Sorry I was at Bonnaroo for the past 5 nights, I can go tonight.

Bonaroo sounds awesome, but can we go tomorrow night? Anytime after 6 CT I can manage to work around.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Yeah man that works for me.

7 CT work for you?

e: saw you away online, waited around for a bit. Maybe later or tomorrow?

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 18, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I can go any time in the next hour or so if you want.

I don't think I can go in the next hour, I could go at like 10 CT but that sounds too late.

Can we aim for tomorrow 7 CT barring a late night engagement tonight?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I can do ten if it's not too late for you. I'm not sure if I'm around the next few days, I know not tomorrow or Friday or the weekend.

I missed this sorry man. Is there anyway we can play tonight or Thursday night?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I guess if he's unavailable and you want to advance this tomorrow I'll take a sim for fairness sake.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jun 20, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yay a win.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Our time comes, for each and all of us. I guess this means I will get to face MSU for all the B1G Marbles. Also given that I had to play the CPU against him earlier it'll be nice.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

It'll get done this week for sure.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I should be around tonight, but the earlier the better. Real depressed right now and probably going to take meds to force me to sleep tonight

Keep it together buddy, your internet football friends are here for you. Maybe this B1G championship game will be your time to shine.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

What do you mean by the game? I already won the state

What you talkin bout lil bro he's talkin about THE GAME that matters against THE Ohio State.

e: Also don't advance I need to play my CPU game try and get it done today.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

FYI I'm advancing the moment my internet is up and running. I have faith in your Buckeyes against a poor Purdue roster.

I got it done man, no worries. Pummeled Purdue, no points surrendered despite me never playing D.

Cletus, I already had 2 losses last season lol, so you get your shot at the real big time this year. Although you did deny me a BCS game. You'll have a real good shot again his year with half my offense injured.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

ZSB, lemme know when you can play! Tonight would be really tough but I could see about it if you can name times. Tomorrow will be a little iffy with the World Cup and my plans for the day, but night may work out. Monday evening will absolutely work though and will get us in right in time for the 72 hour window. Let me know your schedule.

Tomorrow or Monday can be made to work. Evening after all that is over is fine by me.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

You around now? I have an hour or two window to play. It's 10:40am Eastern now.

Nah sorry man, just got up, let's shoot for tomorrow night I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Sure, that's fine. If you do log in over the next few hours, definitely look for me - same for tonight. But tomorrow night is definitely going to work.

JB - I am going to be out of town next weekend FYI. Friday - Sunday, not long. Heading to the Seattle area for a wedding.

It's possible we could play later this afternoon, but if not tomorrow evening. Possibly after my ACC game.

• Locked thread