Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
Are there any mods for Diablo 2 that implement a more generous drop rate but nothing else? The closest I could find is Perfect Drop mod which still adds a bunch of new crafting systems and general difficulty rebalances that I'm not interested in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Seamonster posted:

You might as well just download .itm file packs and import them into your saves.

No, that's stupid and unsatisfying.

That said it's kind of a moot point since I think I'm just going to play TL2 or Path of Exile instead.

Randabis posted:

Comedy use a trainer to boost your magic find to like 5k% or higher option.

Yeah I considered this but the effort of getting D2 to run in modern resolutions, without color issues, getting a version that's compatible with PlugY and everything else just isn't worth it. Thanks anyways.

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 13:53 on May 22, 2014

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Herstory Begins Now posted:

At this point it would also have to be better than Path of Exiles because they did p much exactly that and have made that D2 sequel money that was waiting to be scooped up.

all they'd have to do to be better than PoE is zoom the camera out

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Meaty Ore posted:

Ah, so just a fourth chance to respec if the three Akara gives aren't enough? And you only get it after you've beaten the game? Interesting. I see it being handy if one wants to experiment with different builds stress-free.

You can farm them repeatedly, so it's infinite respecs via timesink.